Setosolace short story

.•*Brice's POV*•.

Today is the day that I'm going to propose to Seto, I've been thinking of my plan for a while, I finally knew what I should do. I was going to the mall with Seto because he wanted to buy some new clothes. I waited downstairs while fiddling with the box, I heard his footsteps and hid it in my back pocket.

Me: Ready to go?
Seto: Yup!
Me: Would you prefer to walk or take the car?
Seto: Let's walk
Me: Okay

We went out the front door and made our way to the mall, it would have taken about 30 minutes if we were driving, but now it would take 45 minutes to get there. When we finally reached the mall, I waited for Seto at the cashier and he came back with a few new clothes. We decided to wander around the mall a bit when I found a photo booth, Seto wanted to take a few pictures and remembering my plan, I said sure.

.•*Seto's POV*•.

Brice was smiling a lot since we got to the mall, but I just brushed it aside, we got into the photo booth and while we were taking photos, Brice was holding up a little paper each time, and by the last picture it had something else on it, but I couldn't quite make it out, I wondered what it was, but again, I just brushed it off. When we got out of the photo booth, I went over to get our pictures. I looked at Brice and he was bent down on one knee with the box in his hands, tears welled up in my eyes. I dropped the photos and engulfed Brice in a hug.

Brice: Will you?
Me: YES!

He pulled me into a kiss and I picked up the photos, revealing what made me so happy. Apparently, the little pieces of paper that Brice was holding up, were saying:

Paper #1: Will
Paper #2: You
Paper #3: Marry
Paper #4: Me?

We walked home, hands intertwined, happy about what our future together would be.