~Fluff Chapter~

A/n: warning last time I wrote yawns in a chapter everyone got tired and started yawning so lol
Yurio's P.O.V
I woke up in a bed that didn't look like mine I sit up and is immediately hit by a major headache. I groan and hold my head then I felt something move besides me.

I look over to see someone lying in the bed also, I move some of the covers and see (h/c) and I realize that it's (y/n) '...wait don't tell me' I look down and thank god I still had my clothes on but where am I?

I look around and remember that we were still in the hotel but where is everyone else. I feel (y/n) move a bit and I hear her yawn "m-morning Yuri" her sweet calm voice said.

"Dobroye utro (good morning in Russian)" I reply "*yawn* I'm tired cuddle with me" she then latched onto my waist and tugged me to lay back down. I was surprised at first she usually doesn't act this confident.

I relaxed and wrapped my arms around her in a protective way. She then snuggles in my chest and we both fall back asleep.

*time skip*

Your P.O.V
I woke up in his arms I felt...warm, and yeah I'm usually warm but this was different. "A long time ago I lost all hope in life the world took away the only person who ever cared when I needed them the most, I thought my life was over but something told me that it wasn't, your my hope Yuri, you're the only one...who ever cared"

I whispered trying not to wake him up, but what I didn't know was that he was awake the whole time. I was about to fall back asleep but a voice broke the silence in the room.

"You are my hope too" I sit up and look down at him. His blue eyes sparkling in the sunlight, then he continued "you know the legend of Pandora's box?" I nod in disagreement.

"Well it's a story about a girl named pandora who was given a box filled with humanity's evils and was tricked into opening it letting out these evils to the rest of the world, but she was able to close the box in time so hope was left" she said.

"So...why are you telling me this?" I ask "you said you lost hope and wanted it back, but as soon as you stopped wanting it you got it...same thing happened to me, ever since I went up against that other Yuri I always just wanted to beat him, but once I stopped wanting it and lost hope I beat him"

"Ok where is this story going?" I ask "pain is real...but so is hope" he whispers. He then gave me a hug from behind, I was silent then I felt as the tears slid down my face and I didn't even realize it.

I was frozen, it felt like the world stopped turning...just for a moment, I didn't know what to do all I felt was nothing but him, like the world could never effect us. It felt like something I've never felt since I met her.

Love..."I love you Yuri. You are my hope" I say "I love you (y/n) you are my hope" he said, and just like that I'd never would have known that coming here to Japan and experiencing the things I've seen was destiny that I'd find someone who'd fill the broken pieces to my heart

A/n: AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!!!!until the second season when I actually want to update again see you then suckers