Bring The Dead Back To Life

Sombra's P.O.V

As I watched everyone cry about the death of Jade I couldn't help but feel alike bad. Especially for Mercy, I knew she was taking this very hard. That's when I noticed umm.....Chase I think, yea that's Chase. Stop crying and run to his room.

"Where's he going" Reapers scratchy voice said from behind me. Reaper, widow, and me were all watching the show together. "I'll find out" I said and looked at all the cameras. He was going into his room.

From there he pulled out what seemed to be a realy ancient box from under his bed. The thing inside of it glowed a deep shade of red and seemed to be pulsing at the same time. "Sombra's zoom in"Reaper said

"On it boss" I replied while zooming in. What every the thing was it sure as hell looked like it was alive. Chase smiled to himself and close the box. He ran out of his room and back into the  living quarters.

"I know how we can bring Jade back" he yelled as he entered, everyone fell silent. He was about to say how when the camera shut off. "Damit someone must have found were we put it" I sighed.

"If this red thing can bring back this girl then maby we can use her" Reaper said walking twords the exit. "Get ready. We're gonna go have some fun" was the last thing reaper said before disappearing into a cloud of black smoke.

I got my things ready and waited for Widow to be done.

*Time skip*

While everyone was listening to Chase we decided I decided to seek in through his window and grab the box. While reaper grabbed her body, and Widow was watching with her recon visor.

The plan was simple grab the girl and box and leave. And that's how simple it was. The job was done in ten minutes tops. We got back into the heli and went back to the black watch base.

We cared the body and the box into the medical bay for the doctor to see what he could do. He examined the red liquid before realizing what it was. He opend the girls mouth and poured the liquid in.

It seemed to make her whole body glow in a red aura. Suddenly she began to cough and sure enough we had brought the dead bavk to life. Before she could ask were she was the doctor gave her a shot that knocked her out.

I'm to tired to explain all that happend so long story short we brain washed her and told her she was one of use, and I may have said Ameli was her girlfriend may have.

Well I gotta go hide. There's a crazy spider after me. By amigos!

Jades P.O.V

I was currently being shown around my base since there was a freak accident and I lost some of my memory. My girlfriend was chasing this Spanish girl around yelling at her in French.

I had to admit she was realy cute, the way her purple hair flowed over her shoulders, the predatory look in her eyes, her soft purple lips, but something just felt off about this whole situation.

Ehhh must be from the accident I had. After I got showed around I went to the lunch room and ate with Sombra,Reaper, and Ameli. I tried to rest my head on her shoulder but she just moved away.

This made my heart sink. "Can I have a hug Ameli?" I asked going she'd at least give me a hug. "No! Now eat your food" she said frustrated. I sighed and threw my good away. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Maby she just didn't love me anymore, Sombra said we've been together for a couple years.

I walked up to the roof and sat down. The cool breeze hitting my face. Suddenly my head began to spin and I closed my eyes. An image of me sitting on s roof singing a song flooded back into my mind.

Tears went down my cheeks cause of the pain. Suddenly a pair of arms were wrapped around me. Suddenly the pain was gone and I looked up to see Ameli. "What happend cherì ?" She asked.

I didn't won't to tell her so I lied. "Nothing just a little head ache" I said as I snuggled into her. My heart said this was wrong but it felt to right.

Ameli P.O.V
Yes we all know I'm not the type to show affection but something in my heart fell for this girl. We sat together on the roof for hours until it got dark s chilly.

We went back inside and I took Jade to my bedroom and layed her down. She curled into a ball under the blanked and smiled, the smile made my heart melt. I layed down beside her and stared into her blue eyes.

I hadn't ever realized she had a smile spread from earlier to ear before it was to late. She straddled me on the bed and pinned my arms above my head. I was taken back by her strength. I growled, if anything I'm gonna be the dominant one in those relationship.

She laughed and I took the opportunity to flip us over. Now she was the one being straddled and pinned. I gave her a devilish smirk before using my free hand to travel us and down her sides. She tried her hardest not to laugh but she failed.

"A-Ameli....stop...I'm s-sorry!" She said in between laughs. But I kept going after a while i stopped. I let her cetch her breath before planting a kiss on her lips. The kiss was gentle but meaningfull.

The kiss lasted for about a minute before we broke apart and I layed down beside her. "I love you Ameli" Jade said with a smile. "I love you to cherì" I said.

From that moment on I knew that Jade was gonna be mine and only mine. Not even Mercy can take her back, she had her chance and she blew it.

Jades not gonna remember her or any of the stupid overwatch team anyway. But still they might try to get her memories back or tell her lies. And I'm not about to lose the second best thing that happend to me. The first was joining Talon and the second was Jade.

That reminds me, I'm gonna have to thank Sombra for telling Jade were together. But that can wait till later, right now it's cuddle time.