Roman Reigns & the Usos

Name: Arabella Jessica Anoa'i
Age: 27
Career: U.S. Army Soldier
Rank: Private First Class (PFC)
Looks:

 Army Soldier Rank: Private First Class (PFC)  Looks:

Uniform:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roman Reigns

Today marks 2 years since I've seen my little sister. She's been stationed in North Korea for 2 years.

Every day I wake up, I'm so scared I'm gonna get a call from my mom or dad or someone to tell me that my sister isn't coming hime or she died.

Galina and Jojo miss her so much. The twins do, too. I miss her too. That's my baby sister. Everyone at work misses her too. She always use to come make surprise visits to me so everyone knew who she was.

"Hey, man, you aright?" I hear and turn to see Dean.

"Today marks 2 years of Bella being gone." I say.

"I know, man. I miss her, too... she's strong though, man. So are you. You know she wouldn't want you to be sad." He says.

"Yeah. I know..." I say.

"Come on." He says.

"Where?" I ask.

"Just come on." He says.

I follow him down the hall and to the guirella.

"Why are we here? My match isn't til later." I say.

"Just shut up and follow me." He says.

His music plays but he puts a blindfold on me.

"Bro, this feels so wrong on so many levels." Is say.

"I'm dating your sister, bro. And I'm not gay." He says then pulls me out.

He guides me down the ramp then up the steps and then finally in the ring. He has me stop. The blindfold was taken off of me and I see the twins looking just as confused as I am until we see... my sister!