William Moseley

Name: Alice London Moseley
Age: 20
Career: U.S. Soldier
Rank: Private First Class
Looks:

 Soldier Rank: Private First Class Looks:

Uniform:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Willliam Moseley

I was currently on set with my co-workers, filming The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.

I've been sad today because today marks one year since I've seen my little sister. She'd be 20 now. I'm 21 and I miss her like crazy.

"William? Are you alright?" Georgie asks.

"I'm fine, Georgie. Just a bit of a rough day for me." I say.

She knew I was half lying but dropped it and nodded. I smile then follow her to Anna, Skander, and Ben when the director, Andrew Adamson, walks over. I also saw everyone surrounding us. Ok?

"Everyone, I have something to say and it involves one of our actors. William Moseley." Andrew says.

What did I do?

"We all know that William has two other siblings but one he doesn't mention is his little sister, Alice." Andrew says.

I look down, tears forming.

"Alice is a 20 year old girl that is in the US Army. She's been stationed in Afghanistan and William hasn't seen her in one whole year. Can we please give a round of applause for William?" Andrew asks.

Everyone starts clapping and cheering. I wipe my eyes and nod to everyone. Georgie hugs me and I hug her back. She reminds me so much of Alice.

"So shooting today will be dedicated to miss Alice Moseley." Andrew says and everyone nods.

"Oh and William?" Andrew asks.

"Yes?" I ask.

"I know you hate surprises but uh... I think you're gonna like this one. Alice!" Andrew calls.

What?

Soon... Alice walks out, wearing her uniform. Everyone gasps and starts cheering. I meet Alice halfway and lift her off the ground, in a tight hug. She returns it and I let my cries out. She did as well.

"Welcome home, Private First Class Moseley, everyone!" Andrew says as everyone cheers and claps.

I set her on the ground but we didn't release.

"I missed you so much." I say.

"I missed you, too." She says.

I pull back enough to kiss her head. We hug a little longer then I see my parents who were crying and recording. Same with my other sister and my brother.

I smile and then I bring Alice over to Ben, Georgie, Skander, and Anna. A huge smile on my face.

"Everyone, this is my sister, Alice. Alice, these are my friends: Georgie Henley, Ben Barnes, Skander Keynes, and Anna Popplewell." I say.

"Hi. Can't wait to see this movie. I love the first one." Alice says.

I smile and hug her closer to me then kiss her head. Anna and Georgie aww and I chuckle.

"Lets get to shooting, people!" Andrew calls out.

Alice and I peck cheeks then she goes to the side, watching with my family. I get in position on the scene we're shooting.

"Kill it, Will!" Alice shouts and I laugh.

Oh how I've missed her. I smile and salute her. She chuckles. I turn to Ben.

"Action!" Andrew shouts.

~Scene~

"Prince Caspian?" I ask.

"Yes. And who are you?" Ben asks.

"Peter!" Anna shouts.

Ben and I turn to see Anna and Skander run up by Georgie with Peter. Ben looks at the sword then at me.

"High King Peter." Ben says.

"I believe you called." I say.

"Well yes but, I thought you'd be older." Ben says.

"Well if you'd like, we could come back in a few years." I say.

"No. No... It's alright. It's just... Well, you're not exactly what I expected." Ben says.

"Neither are you." Skander says.

"A common enemy unites with another. Even with the oldest of foes." Trufflehunter says.

"We have graciously awaited your return, your majesties." Reepicheep says.

~skip to the ending part~

"Well good. Because we're going to need every sword we can get." I say.

"Well then... You will probably be wanting yours back." Ben says, handing me the sword.

I take it and then walk out. Everyone soon began to follow me.

~end of scene~

"And cut!" Andrew yells.

We all walk off set and I catch Alice into another hug.

"Why don't we all go out for lunch?" Alice asks.

Everyone agrees then we change back into our regular clothes before heading out. My parents and two other siblings had errands to run so they kissed me and Alice goodbye.

The whole time, Alice got along great with everyone. I think she she and Ben are crushing on each other. Ugghh, sometimes I hate that she's so beautiful. Because then I have to check all these suitors. But Ben is a good guy. He's only 27, not that much older than Alice.

Georgie and Alice became fast best friends. I'm glad. I love having my sister home.