AJ Styles

Name: Kimberly London-Alice Jones
Age: 27
Career: U.S. Marine
Rank: Lance Corporal 
Looks:

 Marine Rank: Lance Corporal  Looks:

Uniform:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

AJ Styles was walking towards the ramp after he had won his match against Kevin Owens.

He had won the WWE United States Championship and was so happy. But he was missing someone to celebrate with.

His sister.

Kimberly Jones.

She is currently stationed in North Korea and he fears every second of the day that she could be killed by the North Koreans.

He gets backstage and the cameras continue to follow him. He is then greeted with his co-workers. A handful were smiling and emotional while a handful were confused.

"AJ... we know that this is a bittersweet moment for you. You're missing somebody, aren't you?" Triple H asks.

I sigh and nod, looking down.

"Can you tell everyone who that is?" Triple H asks.

"My sister... Kimberly." I say.

"Where is she?" Dolph asks.

"She's been stationed in North Korea for the last 9 months. Before that she was in Afghanistan for a year. It's been almost two years since I've seen her." I say.

"Lance Corporal Kimberly Jones is a U.S. Marine, serving in the military. As AJ said, she is currently stationed in North Korea. But... tonight, she had a special message sent to her big brother." Triple H says.

I look up and see Stephanie click on her tablet then my sister popped up. Tears already began to form.

"Hey big brother! I got news that you were in a title match! I don't even need to guess or anything so I'm gonna say it. Hey champ! Or should I say, hello Mr. United States Champion. Hehehehehe.... AJ, we've been through so much together. You took me in and raised me as your own when our parents kicked me out. You never judged me for anything that I've done. Only guided me. From converting to Catholic from Christianity to graduating high school to my sexuality to enlisting in the army. You're not just my big brother. You've been a father figure to me. My beautiful nieces are so damn lucky to have you as their father. I love you, Phenomenal One. I know you're probably really sad and most likely crying that I'm not there with you but I will be soon. Now do me a favor... suck it up princess, turn around, and give your baby sister a hug." Kimberly says.

What?

I hear gasps and then turn around to see...

Kimberly!

She giggles and I didn't even think. I dropped my title and walked to her then lift her off the ground in a hug. She wrapped her arms around me as I held her. Tears flowing down my face.

My baby sister is here. Safe. I heard cheering and clapping around us then kiss her head.

"Welcome home Lance Corporal Kimberly Jones!" Triple H says.

We pull away and wipe each other's tears before I was handed my title. We then were brought to take pictures.