The Kardashian Family

Name: Kinsey Annabelle Jenner
Age: 20
Career: U.S. Army Soldier
Rank: Private First Class
Looks:

 Army Soldier Rank: Private First Class Looks:

Uniform:

***NOTE: It will also be on the show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" so yeah

***NOTE: It will also be on the show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" so yeah... just keep that in mind while reading the POV's🤗
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kinsey Jenner's POV -- KUWTK Screen

So I just got home from deployment and I'm so happy to be home so I decided to surprise my family.

I flew in this morning at 5:00am from North Korea so I'm running off no -beep-ing sleep.

But I'm ready to see my family. Especially siblings. After them, I'm going to surprise my boyfriend. He has no -beep-ing clue I'm back either. This is gonna be so much fun.

No One's POV

Kinsey Jenner walks up the steps-- as the KUWTK camera crew followed her-- and opens the door to peak inside to see nobody in sight so she walks in.

She walks to the office and hears her mother on the phone so she waits until she finishes the conversation before walking in.

"Hey mom." She says, coolly.

Kris Jenner gasps then screams as Kinsey laughs.

"Oh my god!" Kris says as she hugs her daughter.

Kris Jenner's POV -- KUWTK Screen

I'm shocked! I'm so stunned that I can't even fathom a sentence to form right now. My baby is home!

I was so scared having her be so far away from us. In another country, a dangerous one at that, and to have her here in my arms again is such a great feeling. I'm so relieved to see she's safe, alive, and well.