Chapter 00 - EDITED

"And here comes the idol who had just debuted awhile back, Y/n, performing her latest song and newest hit, 'Fly'!

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!"
Her fans chants repeatedly, deafening screams were heard as soon as she was seen on stage.

Screams were soon stopped as the idol readied herself to perform what she had practiced all day and night just to please her 'Sunnies', a cute name she call her fans, after all, their happiness is what mattered the most to her.

Fly, ah, such an emotional song for her. After all, it's a song about her hardships as she climbed her way from the bottom, to the top, and much to her surprise, still going up.

After she has finished her song, some fans erupted into tears and others just shouted and clapped just because they don't understand the real meaning of the song.

7 boys watched her with amazement. A girl such as like herself can sing, dance, and rap is what you don't see everyday, especially her rapping, damn, her voice was low, her ability to change the melodies and such- enough of fanboying.

Well, who is this 7 boys, you ask?
Of course you know this, that's why your reading this fanfic.
It's Bangtan Sonyeodan or better known as BTS.

You'd think that after performing she'd immediately leave, right? But the whole show's management let her have a bit of a talk with her fans for after all, she was the star of the show, a person who is deemed to hold so much importance in the industry.

"Hello everyone!"
As soon as she said those, her fans' cheers resonated throughout the whole dome, happy that her earpiece was still on their place and if not, she'll definitely go deaf.

Seeing that everyone has liked her performance, she wants to cry right here and now. Her eyes became watery but she decided to not let her tears fall. After all, she's a strong and independent woman who isn't capable of crying, or so she thought.

"Thank you f-for coming to see me everyone! All those day and nights that I have spent just to practice paid off. Just seeing you guys smile is like my reward. "

'Ah fuck, I'm not as tough as I think I am', she thought to herself before she let the water dam broke, trying her best to at least lessen it just so she can talk.

"When I have debuted, I thought that no one would actually want to listen to my music. But standing here right now on the stage with thousands-no millions of people watching me makes me laugh for thinking that. I love you so much! And I thank you for supporting me! Without you guys, I wouldn't be right here! Once again, thank you so much and I love you all so fu- freaking much!", she bid farewell to her fans and as she left the stage, her name was being chanted repeatedly, so much that it made her heart swell with elatedness.

"What a wonderful performance given to us by Infin and now let's move on to BTS!", once the emcee had said that, fangirls shrieked so much that she'd thought the whole dome shookt.

"They'll be performing 'Dope' and 'BST'"

She watched their performance and must she say, they are so great, fuck, and so talented and- she squealed to herself as she internally fangirl'ed. Who says that idols can't be fans as well?

~~~

2nd Person P.O.V

You grabbed a bottle of water and drank it as fast as you can and at the same time walked without eventually choking. A talent you've developed after days and weeks of performing. it was actually quite useful, to say the least.

You just realized that there will be a fanmeet (meet & greet) as soon as the show was over.
You sighed. An idol's life may seem great by the others but to you it was very tiring. But a surge of energy went through you when you saw your fans' faces being filled with merriment.

You were zoning out but soon snapped out of your thoughts once somebody bumped into you.

"Ah, I'm sorry for bumping into you! I wasn't looking exactly right where I was headed to. "
You bowed at the person, the bottle of watter still tightly gripped by your hand.

"N-no it was my fault!", you glanced up to see the face of the person and boy you were surprised.

"Yo-you're Jungkook from BTS right? ", you stuttered as you looked at your bias. Oh who am I kidding, all of them is, you can't just seem to choose one.

The said man felt happiness when his crush knew him. He developed a little-no, huge infatuation on her, if you still can call it that after it's gotten so enormous.

"I got to go, bye Jungkookie! ", you said in a hurry as you saw what already is the time due to you having a glimpse of your watch. Thank god it's digital.

Jungkook blushed after you called him by his nickname. It seems like today will be one of the memorable moments of his life.

"Wait!", he said as he grasped on your wrist.

"What is it? ", you asked as you stared at him in confusion.

"Well-", it seems that he was about to say something but was cut off.

"Jungkookie!", a voice said, running towards him from a distance.

"V?! ", Jungkook almost shouted as he was quite surprised to see him there, after all, he knew Taehyung would be sleeping as soon as the performance ended.

"We thought you were lost, so we looked for you. I gotta call the others"

You began to squeal on the inside as you saw Taehyung. You stared at him and you felt like you could actually explode now. Aren't ya a lucky girl.

He stopped when he looked at you.

"Yah! "

You flinched at his loud and deep voice.

"Y/n?!", he took ahold of your hand and began to shake it.

"I am a fan! "

"Wait- what- really?! I am also a fan of you and BTS!", you said- well, more like shouted as you started getting flustered due to the close proximity.

His face went to being pale to being red in just a few seconds after you said that.

'C-cute.', the heck, even in his mind, he stuttered.

"Come! I'll show to the others!", Taehyung dragged you to their dressing room, protesting since you were already running a bit late for the fanmeet.

Jungkook decided to follow you two.
A pang of jealousy was shot through his heart as he saw the interaction of you and his friend. Oh, how he wished that he was in the place of V instead.

V opened the door and 5 handsome men immediately came into view, almost enough to make you explode. Damn, are they gods who descended down to this Earth?!

"Everyone! I brought Y/n here with me! "

You were out of breath once you got there at your current destination.

"Y/n?!"

All of them have said at the same time. Well, except for Suga because currently he was sleeping.

~~~~~~

Wooh!
I just became an A. R. M. Y!!!
I DECIDED TO MAKE AN X READER FEATURING BTS CAUSE WHY NOT?!
(OOPS CAPS LOCK WAS ON)
Oh and tell me whose your Bias down below the comments section!
Bye and see you guys in the next chapter.

~~~~~
Preview:
"Y/n?!"

"The one and only.", you chuckled as you flashed them a playful wink to atleast settle down the excitement. Oh how wrong you were.

They began to get flustered as they saw you do the little act for your cuteness was too much for them to handle.

A figure went towards you and kissed the back of your hand.

"A pleasure for me to bask in your presence, Y/n."