Chapter 19

"I like you."
That statement went unnoticed because your phone started to ring suddenly.
You looked at him with a frown before bowing.
"Sorry Jinnie, I have to go now! But before I go, mind repeating what you had said?"

Jin shook his head, feeling disappointed yet he still tried to smile. Waving his hands in the air he denied your request.
"Don't worry about it, it's not that important"

Looking at him suspiciously, you nodded your head before standing up and exiting the cafe. Well, with you waving last time to Jin before leaving.

Once you're out of sight, he heaved a sigh with his eyebrows scrunched up in frustration.
"Not like she'll return your feelings anyway.."

His phone soon vibrated and opened it only to see messages from the others.
"How was the confession hyung?"Jungkook and the others suddenly appeared in front of him. His eyes widened in shock and his cheeks screamed pink.

He coughed before focusing his gaze on the table."What confession are you talking about?"Jin countered back, nervousness lacing his tone.

Jin's head shot up suddenly."How did you know I was here?!"

"We followed you."

Jin sighed for the millionth time. How he wished that the scene wouldn't be forever engraved in their minds. He wouldn't want the others to know about him spilling his feelings out for you.

"What are you gonna do hyung?" Taehyung asked while slowly eating Jin's food.
"I.. I don't know.. "

"As much as I want to feel sorry hyung.. I can't help but laugh-"Jungkook said, pausing between laughters. Namjoon smacked the boys head, earning a grunt from the younger one.

"Wait!"Jimin suddenly shouted making all heads turn to him.
"What is it Jimin?"Hoseok questioned.

"Probably another stupid idea."Yoongi yawned before closing his eyes.

Jimin glared at the older man before sticking his tongue out at him. After that, Jimin coughed.
"Well.. since we all have feelings for her right? How about we message her and ask her to meet us all tomorrow and you know.."

"I don't want to be rejected again." Jin shook his head

"Stop being sad hyung.. maybe she'll return your feelings...or not.. because we all know she likes me best~"
Jungkook sputtered out, earning another smack from Namjoon.