Chapter 18

You woke up from your nap when you felt your phone vibrating. Opening it, you saw a message from Jin.

Hello! Can I ask something?

Yup! What is it?

Can you meet me later at lunch.. At that famous bubble tea cafe in town?

Why not? I have nothing to do anyways xD

Let's meet there around 12.. See you later❤

~
Meanwhile, Jin was sweating profusely as he was waiting for your reply. He gulped as he looked at his watch.
'1 hour to get ready.. ' He thought as he shook his head, trying to get rid of the negativity surrounding it.

"Maybe if you're lucky enough, she'll return your feelings for her"He bitterly smiled.
~

"Jin! I'm sorry I'm late!" You shouted as you walked in inside of the shop, breathing heavily.

"It's alright.. I've just arrived here anyways.." He smiled, though you can't see it because of the mask hiding it.

You giggled lightly before taking a  seat across him.
'He's just like one of those dudes in those Shoujo mangas that says that they've arrived even after waiting for atleast an hour'

"So... What is it that you need Jinnie?" You asked before looking at the waitress who came to you to ask what is your order.

He coughed before looking down at the table. Looking at him with one eyebrows rose, you propped your chin on your hands.

"Is there something troubling you?"

"I'll cut to the chase.."

"Wha-"

"I like you"

@

That's me in my prof pic lolz