Chapter 03

~~
You woke up because of the sunlight that shone on your face. You almost forgot that you were  to have a 'date' with the golden maknae.

You did your normal routine every morning and chose the outfit that you're going to wear.
You didn't even looked at the clothes you're choosing, but it surprised you to see that it fits you so well.
You didn't put on much make up, but a light one instead.

The maid told you that a man was waiting for you downstairs. You immediately knew that it was Jungkook. You went downstairs and saw him wearing casual clothes. Which actually looks good on him.

"A-ah, Infinit"
He called out to you. He looks very adorable with the blush on his cheeks and his stuttering. You shook your head in disapproval when you noticed that he is still shy around you.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jungkookie"
You used his nickname to know what he's reaction will look like. It really did amused you.
Blush was apparently seen on his face and he tried to look on other things than you, but what you did made his heart thump louder that he was sure that you can hear it.

You pinched his cheeks and constantly say how adorable and cute he is.
You let go of his cheeks and kissed it.

"Aigoo Jungkook, PD-Nim said to overkome your shyness right?"
You said to him.

He knew what the manager said. He had stayed up all night practicing what to do to not react the way he is right now, but when he saw you he's become flustered and forgot what he had practiced that night.

Though what snapped him is when you called him cute. He wants you to see the other side of his not this one. He wants you to call him other things rather than saying that he's adorable.
For a second, his shy facade was gone when he intertwined his fingers with you.
Yet all of that came back once again, and redness soon took over his cheeks.

You smiled at him, acknowledging what he done.

"Jungkook, let's go now shall we?"
You held his hand tighter and dragged him out of your house

When he arrived there, he was really surprised to see how big it is.

You saw the paparazzi taking pictures of you, but you didn't do anything and just walked. The walk to the park was quiet, but it was comfortable.

Manager Ren told you two to go to this park and do little actions that show that you two took an interest with each other. She also stated things that you needed to do.

Two teenagers walked up to you and asked for your autograph.

"Wah!! I am really meeting 'the' Infinit!"

"It's not just you! Me too! Wait are you two dating!"

After giving them your autograph, they bombarded you two with questions. People overheard their statement and just a few seconds, you two are swarmed by people.

You felt you're being dragged somewhere by Jungkook. You two arrived to what seems like a café.

You caught your breath and looked at the café. It was a small café, but shows different kinds of decor that made you interested in it.

"Let's go in there!"
Jungkook said to you almost enthusiastically. You giggled at his actions.

He was flustered to hear you giggle but amazed at the same time. Deep in his jeart, he knew he has a mission to protect you and your smiles. He only just wished to keep you to himself, but knowing the situation, it seems quite impossible.

You two sat on one of the chairs and ordered something. You two talked about almost everything.
You were shocked but at the same time amazed that he was born in a family of people who can draw.

"H-hey Infinit"

"Just call me [F/n]"

"This Saturday, can you come to our dorm?"

"Wae an? But why though?"

"I-It'll be just a hangout f-for just the two of us"
He repeatedly stuttered as he said those.

"Sure! I'll go! I want to see what you're dorm looks like"
You said to him, with excitement laced on your voice.

You saw that someone texted you and you opened it. It was Manager Ren. She said to you that you and Jungkook needs to take a selca and post it on twitter. She also said to add sweet captions on it.

You saw that Jungkook also had the same message. He went to you and hung his arm around your shoulders and took a selca. The picture turned out to be fine.

He posted it on twitter with the caption '@Infinit707 I had fun! I can't wait to hang out with you sometime! '

Comments soon flooded the section. Most of it being comments about how you two are so cute together and that they support. And some disappointed that their ship didn't sailed.

~~~
It was the end of the day and he had escorted you to your house.

"  I had fun Infi- I mean [F/n]-noona!"
He started calling you noona when he found out that you're one year older than him, but your heights says no though.

He wouldn't let age differences get in his way. Age is just a number, so that means that he still has a chance with you.

"Before I go I have a gift for you! Here"
He handed you a clip with an intricate design.

"I'm sorry if that's-"
He was cut of when you kissed his cheeks. Even though you did it to him before, he just can't get used to it. He knew that if you would choose him, you would do that everyday. And that makes him more pumped up than ever.

"It's great Jungkookie. I really appreciate it"
You smiled at him, a sincere one.

He once again became shy and bid farewell to you. You laughed at his actions.
You thought, maybe all of this doesn't seem so bad.

~
Once Jungkook got home, he was questioned by everyone on what happened and if he made a move on you.