Chapter 06

"Wah! ~ Finally, we're done cooking!"
You said happily, grinning widely at the results of you and Jin's hard work.
Jin blushed a bit at your expression, hoping that you wouldn't notice. Well who wouldn't blush, your eyes glistening brightly and you grinning widely like a child made you so adorable.

"W-well if it wasn't for you F/n-ah, I wouldn't be even to make all of this."
Jin said as he scratched the back of his neck while smiling slyly.
Your eyes widened. Jin from BTS has just complemented you!
"Thank you! It was also very fun cooking with you! I do hope that this isn't the last time"
Smiling warmly at him, you said.

Little did you two know that Jimin was just peeking from the door, feeling envy course through his veins as he saw Jin and you having this 'alone' time together. Jimin became much more determined, determined to make your attention his and his only.
"F/n-ah~ I didn't knew you can cook"
You flinched a bit to hear a voice so suddenly but calmed down when you realized it was Jimin.

"Jiminie-oppa. You scared me for a bit."
"Hehe~" He only replied.
Jin was starting to feel a little bit neglected to see that your attention has been taken from him but decided to shrug it off.
"You two now, sit down. I'll go tell the others that the food is ready."
Jin using his motherly traits to hide his jealousy.

"Come on F/n-ah! Sit next to me!"
Jimin smiled brightly, showing you his famous eye smiles.
Redness crept up to your face. Oh no, there goes your weakness for cuteness.
You walked closer to him, then started to pinch his cheeks.
"Why so cute oppa~"

Now, it was his turn to blush.
Two can play that game, Jimin thought.
He leaned in closer to you and whispered seductively:
"Huh? Don't call me cute, or else, I'll show my other side to you that no one else has seen."
He got farther away from you after he said that, much to your dismay. He looked at your face and smiled, his charms had worked on you.

"Come on! Let's sit!"
He pulled and dragged you to a sit next to him.
Just right after you two sat, the others came in and their eyes widened at the sight of food.
"Wow! Did you two just made this?"
Taehyung said, eyes widening in surprisement.

"Well, F/n-ah did most of the work."
Jin said while looking at you slightly before looking away.
"Don't say that! I wouldn't have done it myself without your help!"
You pouted.
"Alright alright. Just stop being cute F/n-ah"
He said, using his hand to cover his cheeks.

"Yah Hyung! Why you so cheesy?"
Jungkook said before walking close two you and sat next to you.
"Don't be so respectful child! Just shut up and eat."
Jin turning back into his usual motherly self.
~
After all of you had ate, all of you decided to choose to watch a movie.
"Guys, what would we watch?"
You said curiously, tilting your head.
"Mhm, I guess we'll watch a horror movie then?"
Namjoon replied.
"I call to sit next to F/n-ah!"
Jimin shouted before dragging you close to him and to the couch.

"No fair~ I want to sit next to Jagi too"
Taehyung said as he pouted in disappointment.
"Yah! Don't call her Jagi! And if you wanted to sit next to her, you should've had hurried."
Jimin said before sticking his tongue out to Taehyung.
"You!"
"You two stop fighting!"
Namjoon said, scolding the two maknae.

"Hyung! Noona and I are supposed to be the one sitting next to each other!"
Jungkook whined.
"Aish. You're not the only one that wants to sit next to her. But Jimin had been first to sit next to her so he has the right to."
Namjoon said sadly.
"Come on guys! The movie's starting!"
Jin shouted.
"Oppa, what's the movie called?"

"It's The Grudge F/n-ah"
Jin said to you.
You smiled. You love horror movies.
"You know F/n-ah, if you're scared, just scoot in next to me alright?"
Jimin said as he smirked.
"Heh~ I love horror movies, so I guess that I won't have to do that"
You replied at him, also smirking smugly.
Just as the movie started, you felt Jimin scooting closer to you instead. You inwardly chuckled at his actions.
Screamings of the guys were soon heard as we reached the middle of the movie, but most of it was coming from J-hope. And Suga actually was interested in the movie.

You felt Jimin shivering slightly next to you so you hugged him by the side tightly, just to reassure him that it was only the movie.
The end soon has came as the credits has started to play.
You had started to fall asleep before the movie had even ended. Jimin noticed your steady breathing, so he assumed you were asleep.

Looking around to check that anyone wouldn't hear what he was going to say, he checked to see if you were really sleeping before whispering words in your ear:
'Have a good sleep,
My love. '
~~~
So some Jimin action! I hope you guys liked this chapter, and I'm very sorry if this was really short. That's all and see you guys on the next chap of this story!