Chapter 1

6-year-old Princess Merlina of Drakonia was running towards the throne room, knowing her mother to be there. As she opened the door, she heard her mother telling her to run. Suddenly she felt an unknown man grab her, and another tried to stab her, and he almost succeeded, but she screamed, her eyes glowed gold, and the men were thrown away, knocked unconscious. Merlina ran to her mother, crying.

"Mama, I'm scared!"

"Don't worry Merlina; we WILL get out of here safely... Merlina, you're hurt! We need to go!"

"But... what about... Papa and Matthew... and Will?" Merlinas voice got weaker. She felt her mother rush her out, while she kept saying it was okay, that everything would be okay.

...

Merlina woke up in a small hut, she could smell the woods, and relaxed as she heard her mother and best friend Will. However, as her sight cleared up, and she noticed her father and brother weren't there. She saw a man she recognized as her uncle. She closed her eyes again, quickly falling asleep. She realized she had been drugged, or something similar. The last thing she heard was her mother talking about some place called Ealdor.

...

At the age of 10, a travelling magician came to the village. As she saw Merlina having trouble coping with her magic, she gave her a charm (necklace) to wear, which would put a small barrier on her powers. Hunith asked her if she could make one that made Merlina look like a boy, as she thought it safer for the little girl. The magician complied, without taking charge, as she knew that Hunith didn't have much. As she gave Merlina the two charms, warning her not to use them to long at a time, her appearance changed. She went from a beautiful little girl to a scrawny little boy, with big ears and high cheekbones. Her hair shortened. The only things that were the same were her raven hair and sky-blue eyes. HIS name was now Merlin.

...

At the age of 15, Merlin left his home for Camelot, using a neckerchief to hide the charms. He smiled as the city towered before him.

...

Will dying, protecting both him and Arthur. Killing Nimueh. Balinor dying trying to protect his daughter/son. Every death, every sorcerer killed in the name of Destiny. Merlina saw them all.

...

"MERLIN!"

The annoying sound of Arthurs voice boomed through Gaius' chambers, as Merlin reluctantly got out of bed. He was still affected by both the dream, and the fact that Drakonia fell to his cousin Ataar for exactly 14 years ago. In addition, the fact that it was his DAY OFF! Merlin scowled as he exited his room, checking that the charms were still there, and he still looked like, well, Merlin.

"Arthur, what is it? It's my day off, you know?!"

"I need you to assist me on something."

"This early in the morning? I'm just surprised that you dressed yourself correctly." He said cockily.

"Merlin!" Arthur warned, noticing the strings around his manservants neck.

"Fine. What do you need my help for?" Merlin started to grab a plate of bread for breakfast.

"..."

"Arthur? Is something wrong?" he was starting to get concerned.

"Knights from Drakonia are coming tomorrow, they are asking for help to take back the lost kingdom."

A crash sounded. Merlin turned Pale, looking at nothing, shaking in fear. What if it was a trick? What if he was discovered? WHAT WENT WRONG!?

"Merlin! What the hell is wrong with you? Are you hurt?" Arthur asked.

"I'm fine, just tired. Was that it? Can I have my day off now?" Merlin asked, being restless as he could feel the charms buzzing, telling him to take them off.

"Sure. I know I shouldn't disturb you on your day off, so I'll go training. See you tomorrow Merlin!" he shouted as he strolled out the door, leaving Merlin to himself, as Gaius were out to visit someone.

...

Merlin took of his charms as he locked the door to his chambers. As soon as they left his neck, his features softened, cheekbones less prominent, ears smaller, hair growing in to long, shiny raven locks. Merlina looked at herself in the mirror. She had become beautiful over the years, even if she didn't believe so herself. She quickly changed into a dress, and pulled on a hooded cloak, to hide her features. This was going to be a long, long day.

So, what do you think? I know I'm gonna update as soon as possible, so please review so I know what I can make better