Part 1

Story starts from the track where Arnav blackmails and forcefully marries Khushi for six months.. They both come and stand in front of the family, when they ask reason, Arnav ignores it and goes to his room leaving Khushi behind.. 

Arnav closed the door with a bang, while Anjali stood shocked at the other side.. Still she tried to talk to him.. "Chote.. please open the door.. Please" he ignored his di's pleadings feeling hurt to even make her cry but he is doing all this for her happiness only.. He can't broke the news to his pregnant di that her husband is in relationship with other girl.. huh..? Other girl, who was his Love.. Isn't it..?  .. He was going to propose her today but what he saw in terrace, made him to take this step.. He saw his Love in arms of his so called jijaji.. The flashes came to his mind one after the other.. his face turned red with anger.. he angrily fisted his fingers and pushed the flower vase from table which broke into many small pieces just like his heart.. He angrily whispered "Khushi"

......................................

Khushi was surrounded by all the family members.. each one asking the same question "Why did you take this huge step..?"

Her head started spinning but she cared less about her health, when everyone is pointing her.. She just stood crying in between them.. how could she answer them, when she herself didn't know about the reason..

"Why Arnavji blackmailed her that he will break jiji's marriage and forcefully married her..?"  her thoughts broke when Anjali came there and held her shoulders asking that if she knows the importance of Sindoor and Mangalsutra..? She just bowed her head down weeping badly..

Garima made Khushi turn forcefully and asked her "if this is what you are paying back to us for looking at you as our own daughter..?"

Buaji told "it's not her fault.. everything is our fault.. Our biggest mistake was to adopt her.. She did this because she don't care about us.. after all She is not our blood.."

Shashi was sitting in his wheelchair helplessly, Khushi cried hard asking for forgiveness which was not granted by anyone..

Nani doesn't had any expectations from her Chote, as he do everything unexpectedly but she had never expected this from her Khushi bitiya, so she also blamed her While Mami started commenting how this Gupta's have planned everything.. Mama and Nk was highly disappointed with the proceedings. Shyam was very Angry on Arnav and Khushi.. While the newly married Akash and Payal were confused about their siblings sudden marriage..

After loads of tears and questions from everyone, Gupta's folded their hands in front of Raizada's.. Asking for forgiveness and to take care of Payal.. They hugged Payal and ignored Khushi totally and went out.. Khushi couldn't take this, What's her fault in all this..? She cared for her jiji's happiness and didn't wanted her marriage to be broken..! This is all because of the person she had started loving.. Why he did this..? She closed her eyes with immense pain and whispered "Arnavji" 

She opened her eyes realizing that everyone is dispersing from hall one after the other.. She pleadingly looked towards her jiji who was the last one to move, but then Anjaliji came and held jiji to take her to Jijaji's room..!

No..! She can't let this happen.. She can't lose her loved ones.. Khushi ran outside to explain her Amma,Babuji and Buaji that she did all this because she really care for them.. Yes, she is not their blood but every relationship is not made with blood but Love.. She hurried out to see that Amma,Babuji is already inside their rented car while Buaji was just then sitting inside, khushi ran to her side when she closed the door and the car started.. Khushi screamed for her Buaji.. Amma and Babuji..

Everything seemed to be meaningless.. She ran towards the moving car, screaming to just hear her for once.. She stopped running when the car turned to the other side, she bent a little and held her knees which are not letting her run further.. She was feeling dizziness as she didn't ate anything from morning, she was very excited about jiji's marriage but then everything changed..!!!

She cried hard and sat on the lonely road.. She saw blur image of something, she didn't even had energy to open her eyes fully.. When she recognized, it was already late.. She hurried to move from the middle where a truck was coming.. But unfortunately, the truck driver who saw Khushi on middle, moved the vehicle on same direction where she moved.. She came in front of the truck which hit her badly.. She screamed "Arnavji..!!!"

The truck driver was afraid and hence escaped.. Khushi was lying alone in road with pool of blood all around her but still she had some consciousness when she prayed to her devimaiya.. "please, devimaiya don't let me die.. Until I know the reason, why Arnavji did this with me.." Saying this she closed her eyes..

......................................

Arnav : khushi..!

Arnav was standing on poolside when he heard Khushi calling him.. He went inside room but didn't found her there.. Oh! he has locked the room.. May be, she is standing outside.. he opened the door and on not finding her there... he came to hall, where he guessed her to be with the family members.. But to his astonishment, he found no one..

Where is Khushi..? he was feeling so restless.. he looked towards the devimaiya temple which is in home, but no.. Khushi is not even there..where could she go..? Did she went with Gupta's..? No.. How dare she..? He has clearly stated her that she cannot go anywhere without his permission for 6 months..!! Now he was more confused and started his search on whole house, then he thought to ask someone and knocked his di's room.. Shyam opened the door which made his blood boil..

Arnav : di..

Shyam stared at him and gave him way.. Arnav saw his di who was sitting in chair turning her face other Side.  he came to her and started

Arnav : di... wo Khushi..

Anjali : Shyamji.. ask him to go from here.. I don't want to talk with anyone..

Arnav : di, later please.. now tell me, where is Khushi..? (Arnav's this question made Anjali as well as Shyam shocked to the core..)

Anjali (stood up worriedly) : what..? Why are you asking this..? Didn't she came to your room..??

Arnav stared at his di in horror and realizing something, he ran from there.. Anjali and Shyam followed him to hall but Arnav had ran away outside the home

Vote and Comment, if you like the update.

Thank You! 💖