Part 4

Arnav was having all the flashes from the time he met khushi.. He was always attracted towards her character, her zeal of living life and making others happy.. he was shocked when he came to know that she is not payal's blood sister, her parents are no more, he was shocked because how easily she had moved on from her past, whereas he was Haunted by his past.. Once, she had said the people who leave us forever becomes stars.. her parents.. his parents..how truthful she looked.. He had long back fallen for her still he always made her suffer because of his ego, but she stood in front of him every time irritating him with her antics, she made him face with many emotions.. each encounter with her was so special.. She slowly turned him into old Arnav, who was lost after his parents death.. he then felt, he is becoming weak.. Love and relationships aren't his cup of tea.. Hence, he dragged his fake relationship with lavanya to make distance from khushi.. When he thought, he was successful in doing so.. he came to know about her engagement which introduced the emotion "jealousy" in him.. he became possessive for her.. he broke his engagement with lavanya as he realized, that he cannot ruin another life.. he was very happy learning that her engagement also is broken which gave him peace.. their bond got more strong when they both United their siblings.. Akash and payal's marriage rituals were like as if his and khushi's.. as they both performed each of them.. A in her mehendi, Teri Meri dance in Sangeet, Haldi on his face.. Were they some signs that they were going to marry..? He was sure to confess his feelings to her today but then saw the scene which riled up his anger.. The scene which made him take this step.. to marry her.. Is she innocent..? Did he made a mistake..? But he did confront his so called jijaji who told him that they both love each other and his di is Obstacle.. this made him very Angry.. he didn't had any other choice.. he had to keep them both separate until his di's delivery, so without thinking anything he married her.. But.. Now.. he is feeling so restless.. When he saw khushi lying on road with full of blood.. he just saw his mother's face who was lying in the same way when she shot herself.. He closed his eyes not able to tolerate the pain.. "Khushi is innocent" said his heart.. How could he judge her without even asking a word from her side..? That Shyam who doesn't love his di but Money, can lie to any extent.. He shouldn't have believed that man and doubted khushi.. Whatever it is, Now, khushi is his Wife.. and top to all she is his love.. he can't even imagine to lose her.. His chain of thoughts broke when he saw Doctor, coming out of OT..

Family members were worriedly gazing Arnav who was in very deep thought.. Why is he so silent..? they hadn't seen him in such pose of a defeated man.. They felt peace when Arnav stood up and went towards Doctor..

Arnav (eagerly) : Doctor.. how's khushi..?

Doctor : I'm sorry Mr. Raizada.. We tried our best but now, we can't do anything.. She have only few hours of her life..

Everyone started crying with sound.. Whereas Arnav's anger raised on its peak.. How dare this Doctor to even utter that his khushi have only some hours to live.. He angrily held his collar..

Arnav (screaming) : Don't you dare..! My khushi is safe.. Nothing .. Nothing happened to her..

Akash and Nk pulled Arnav back, when they saw OT door opened and some nurses brought out khushi in a stretcher to shift her to the other ward... Everyone saw a pale khushi lying on it unconscious, many channels attached to her.. they all crying held on to her stretcher and walked with her.. Arnav saw her and Hot tears started flowing from his eyes.. No.. Nothing happened to her was the only thing playing on his mind.. he came back to senses when everyone had moved inside the ward.. Is this his punishment for not trusting her..? Will she leave him forever..? No.. he can't let this happen.. He made his way inside the ward.. The first person he saw was khushi.. His khushi..

.....................................

khushi was lying lifeless on the bed, payal crying badly holding her hand on one side, her other hand was held by Garima who was sobbing hard..Buaji keeping hand on Garima's shoulder who herself was in need of support.. Shashi was very helpless, his hand shaking as he try to keep it on khushi's head.. How can any parent or sister see their daughter/sister lying lifeless like this..? Nani and Anjali were hugging each other and crying uncontrollably for their Khushi who never failed to bring smile on their faces.. Shyam supported Anjali and thought smirking inside "Khushiji, I don't need you now.. This is the punishment you get for betraying me and marrying that Raizada.."

Mami who also love khushi's character unknown to others, was weeping repenting for behaving bad with her. While Mama, Akash and Nk stood in corner with tears, she always have respected, teased and be friendly with them.. That's when Arnav came inside, his eyes on khushi.. On hearing door sound everyone glanced him in between their sobs.. Anjali saw Nani, who blinked her eyes in response.. Then, she came straight to her brother, her Chote who is standing with his shoulder hunched as if he is carrying a burden...

Anjali (chocking): chhote..! Apni PATNI se nahi miloge..? (Wont you meet your WIFE..?)

she purposely said the word "WIFE" reminding everyone that now her Chote is connected to khushi.. Arnav gulped hearing the word which ties him and khushi together.. It was all his mistake, it's Him who doubted and forcefully married her which brought her to this state.. She was so happy in her life but he made it hell.. His tears turned into sobs which shocked each person in the ward who never had seen him even with moist eyes.. He cried softly like a kid which tore apart Anjali's heart.. She hugged him and started rubbing his back...

Anjali (gulping) : kuch nahi.. (Chocking) kuch nahi hoga khushiji ko.. (Crying with sound) kuch bhi nahi.. (Nothing.. Nothing will happen to khushiji.. Nothing at all..)

Arnav broke the hug and went beside khushi.. Payal kept khushi's hand on bed and moved aside giving him way.. He sat on bed, beside khushi and held her hand.. He observed her with his wet eyes.. Her head was fully bandaged where he saw mark of sindoor below it.. Her eyes closed.. Oxygen mask attached for her breathing.. She was taking shallow breaths.. his tear drop fell on her hand which he had held.. he touched her cheek with other hand and thought "I am sorry khushi, please forgive me.. don't punish me like this.." he bent his head and cried.. Anjali saw up as if asking to God.. Why her chhote suffers every time..? Why there's no happiness in his life..? And when it came, why is it again being snatched from him..? ...Everyone who saw the scene felt bad for hurting them for their marriage.. They all heard Arnav's voice..

Arnav (sniffed wiping his tears) : khushi.. Khushi dekho yahan Sab Kaise ro rahe hain.. Bolo sabko ke tumhe kuch nahi hoga .. (Khushi.. See here.. How everyone is crying .. tell everyone that nothing will happen to you..) 

Arnav paused as if waiting for her reply and when it didn't came he was furious.. he became ASR for sometime and ordered "Open your eyes dammit..!!" Anjali ran to him and kept her hand on his shoulder which he shrugged off..

Arnav (holding khushi's face) : khushi please..  Please .. don't leave me .. I can't live without you..

that's when he won Gupta's heart.. as they saw how much Arnav loved their khushi.. And Raizada's were very happy that Arnav is opening up his emotions but they became upset as Doctor's words ringed in their mind.. 

Vote and comment, if you like the update.

Thank You! 💖