Part 3

NK came running inside house, everyone who were worried for khushi was bewildered on seeing him..

Anjali : Kya hua NK bhai..? Khushiji Ka kuch Pata Chala..? (did you find khushiji..?)

Nk : di.. wo.

Shyam : Kya hua..? Jaldi boliye.. (What happened...? Say fast..)

Nk glanced at payal once who was very eagerly waiting for his reply and said "wo.. Khushiji met with an accident..!" Everyone gasped hearing it.. Payal was about to fall.. Mami held her.. Nani kept palm on her mouth to suppress her pain... 

Anjali (crying) : Hey Bhagwan...! (Oh god..!) where is khushiji now..?

Nk told them How he and Akash saw khushi and everything.. All became shocked and hurried out to go to the hospital..

...............................

Arnav ran inside the hospital taking khushi in his arms as soon as the car stopped.. Akash followed his bhai.. Arnav screamed for the doctors, who without questioning anything took khushi to the operation theatre (OT) seeing her critical condition, and who would question Arnav Singh Raizada, a well known and rich business man.. Still there were some formalities which Akash fulfilled and then he saw his bhai sitting like a statue on a chair near OT.. he sighed and was going towards him when his phone started ringing.. he picked the call after seeing NK's number..

Nk : Akash.. Where's khushiji now..?

Akash : Nk bhai.. doctors just now took her inside OT..

Nk : oh.. now we have to pray that the operation to be successful.. and where is Nannav..?

Akash : Nk bhai, I'm afraid.. Bhai is not reacting.. he is not saying anything..

Nk : relax Akash.. We all are on the way..

Akash : wo.. Payal..?

Nk : don't worry.. Nani is cajoling her..

Akash : mmmm... Tell her to inform about khushiji to her parents.. 

Nk : ok.. Akash, let's do one thing.. I'll pick them myself..

Akash : ok.. 

Akash kept the the call after detailing Nk about the hospital and went towards his bhai.. His bhai, the Great Arnav Singh Raizada for the world.. But from inside he is a very caring person whom only his family members have known.. He cannot express his feelings out but they all understand his love.. he always had his own way to love being as backbone and standing as a pillar for family, never letting them fall down.. He remembered those days when he walked holding his bhai's hand.. He had seen his bhai's struggles for making his name in the world.. his bhai had struggled a lot to built AR but never showed his pain to anyone.. There were many days and nights when they didn't had anything even to eat but after his hard work bhai provided them with everything beyond their imagination.. His bhai teached him everything and made him a business man.. When he told he loves payal, his bhai without thinking of his ego or class, supported him or rather planned to unite his love.. his bhai always take care of each family member's need but never showed it openly.. With each passing second he feel more and more love and respect for his bhai.. Whatever the situation may be, he had never seen his bhai in this state "The Helpless State" .. Tears flew from his eyes as he sat beside his bhai and kept hand on his shoulder but there was no movement from his bhai's side..

Akash was giving silent support to his bhai. When he saw his family members coming.. he got up and went towards them..

Anjali (eagerly) : Akash.. Khushiji.. 

Akash : abhi kuch bata nahi sakte (can't say anything now..) operation is going on..

Akash saw payal who was heavily sobbing, but to his astonishment his mom who claims to hate her daughter-in-law was giving support to her.. His dad and Shyam jijaji was standing with di.. he then held his dadi who was also crying and made her sit in a chair opposite to his bhai.. That's when they all saw Arnav.. Anjali went and sat beside him.. 

Anjali (gulping) : Chote..!! (He didn't respond to her, so she kept her hand on his shoulder) Chote.. Sab theek ho jayega.. (everything will be alright..)

On seeing that Arnav is not responding anything, Anjali looked towards Nani who blinked her eyes.. they both remembered the day, when their Chhote behaved same after his mother's death.. they started crying as both feared for worst..

Everyone sat on the chairs in front of OT.. Arnav was in same state.. Akash ran to buy some injections which nurse told him.. When they all saw Gupta's coming towards them.. Amma and Buaji came running while payal hugged them and cried hard.. NK came wheeling shashi whose tears were not stopping.. It was very hard time for everyone.. They were so happy this morning for Akash Payal's marriage.. no one imagined that they would face something like this.. First of all they were shocked on Arnav khushi's marriage and now khushi's accident broke them..

Vote and comment, if you like the update.

Thank You! 💖