Part 6

Anjali : yes.. the one who played the dirty game is.. Unfortunately, my husband.. (She made a disgusting face) chi.. I don't even want to call him my husband.. 

Arnav (traumatized) : di.. What..? (Raizada's became shocked while Gupta's were very angry on that Shyam)

Anjali told them how she heard Shyam planning to kill khushi..

**Flashback starts**

When Arnav was praying for khushi, Anjali was the most happiest person because Arnav have never prayed after their mother's death.. She was feeling their mother's presence around, when she started feeling dizziness.. She was standing at back of everyone, so no one saw her but Akash who was just beside her saw and held her.. Akash was very worried for her and was about to say something when she indicated him not to tell anything.. She searched for Shyam but on not finding him, she pouted.. Akash took Anjali to other side, where no one could see them and made her sit in a chair..

Akash : di.. You aren't well... Why you stopped me from saying anything..?

Anjali : Akash.. I don't want chhote to worry for me.. Everyone is already worried, I don't want to add it more.. 

Akash (sighing) : ok di.. but be careful.. You sit here, I'll bring water for you..

Anjali nodded and Akash went to bring water.. then, she saw Shyam in same corridor, near a window talking on phone with someone.. She thought to go to him and tell that She's not feeling good.. but when she went towards him and heard what he was saying in phone.. It made her numb.. She hid behind a ward door near window and heard him clearly..

Shyam (not aware of Anjali's presence spoke in phone) : I want her dead.. I know, her operation is successful.. inject her with poison.. Or else I'll kill your daughter.. (he kept the call and talked to himself..) What she think of herself..? She can reject me and marry that Arnav.. She isn't important to me, what matters to me is Money.. and if Arnav have wife means the property will never come to my hand.. So it's one kick and two goals.. Khushi's punishment and Arnav's wealth, I want them both.. 

Anjali jerked when someone kept hand on her shoulder.. She fearfully turned and saw Akash who was having tears in his eyes which indicates he also heard Shyam.. Anjali hugged Akash and sobbed then she gulped remembering what Shyam said.. Anjali and Akash were about to move from there, when they saw Shyam coming.. So they both went inside the ward and closed the door.. both were standing behind the door, and Shyam was now standing just outside the door.. If Anjali and Akash move out, he will see them.. So, they both decided to stand there until Shyam moves.. but they were very eager to save khushi.. Akash patted Anjali then moved inside the ward fully and called NK..

Akash (on call) : Nk bhai.. Wo khushiji..

Nk (interrupting) : don't worry Akash.. Doctor told khushiji can be saved.. she even called Nannav's name.. He had went inside to meet her.. but where are you, jiju and di..?

Akash : we came to drink water.. Will come now.. (He abruptly finished the call and went towards Anjali who was still waiting for Shyam to move from there.. then she saw Akash)

Anjali (whispering with tears) : Akash..

Akash (supporting Anjali) : don't worry di.. Bhai is inside with khushiji.. Nothing will happen to her in his presence.. Once, Shyam is out from here, you go stop the Doctor.. and I'll take care of Shyam.. (he told angrily glaring Shyam from corner of the door..)

Anjali nodded as yes.. Shyam moved out from there and she ran to the other side to stop the Doctor from injecting poison to khushi whereas Akash called police and was keeping an eye on Shyam..

**Flashback ends**

There was silence in room when the Doctor started speaking

Doctor : Mr. Raizada.. I didn't do anything deliberately.. I don't know how that Shyam got hold of my daughter.. She had went to her friends party.. and I even don't know how he got my number.. He had called me during operation but the phone was switched off, the operation was already successful.. While coming out I switched on my phone and got his call, he threatened to kill my daughter if I save khushi.. but it was late, I already had saved khushi, I told him the same but he told me to kill her.. i reasoned him, there are nurses and ward boys, i can't kill her.. So, he told me to shift her in other ward, where I can inject her poison.. I came out and told you all that khushi have only some hours, so that you can understand the clue and then shifted her to the other ward.. Shyam kept messaging me to inject her.. So I gave her some pain injections to make Shyam believe that I have poisoned her and still she is safe but khushi soon gained consciousness and called "Arnavji".. I was very helpless, then I saw from inside how you all were praying for khushi's life.. My morals cannot let me kill anyone but my hands were tied.. (Seeing Arnav) I thought, somehow I will tell you about Shyam .. So, I sent nurse and she called you in.. I was waiting to tell you when you were talking to khushi, I got his call.. I can't ignore it as he had my daughter.. When I answered he told me that he want me to inject her fast or else he will kill my daughter .. I was very much helpless and sent you out.. but thank God when I was about to inject her, you all came at correct time.. (Doctor folded his hands) please, save my daughter..

Nk : don't worry , your daughter will be safe (he moved out to contact Akash and detail him about here)

Everyone became furious thinking about Shyam.. he is such an evil they thought..

Arnav (angrily screamed) : Shyam.. I'll not leave you.. (he was about to move out when he heard a soft voice calling him..)

Khushi (in whisper) : Arnavji...

Vote and comment, if you like the update.

Thank You! 💖