Part 2

Anjali (limping) : Chote.. Where are you going..? (She lost her balance and fell down which made her scream with pain.. Arnav long back went out, so Shyam supported her to sit in sofa.. All the family members came out hearing Anjali's scream..)

Nani : what happened Anjali bitiya..? 

Anjali : Nani.. Khushiji is not here.. and Chote went out to search for her.. 

Everyone was shocked to know this, payal was worried for her sister while Akash kept his hand on her.. 

Mami (annoyed) : don't know, how much drama this phati Sadi will do now.. Hello Hi Bye Bye..!

Mama (sternly) : Manorama.. 

Shyam tried to move out to search for khushi when Akash told "jijaji.. You stay here with di.. Me and NK Bhai will search for khushiji.." Shyam helplessly nodded his head as yes..

...................................

Arnav was running frantically when he saw someone lying on the road with blood all over.. He was horrified and whispered "Khushi.." He then took some unsure steps towards her..when he saw khushi's face.. He screamed "Khushi..!!!" he hurried beside her and kept her head on his lap..

Arnav (patting her cheeks) : Khushi.. Khushi..!! open your eyes dammit.. ITS NOT FUNNY..! (He didn't get any reply and saw khushi lying pale and lifeless) No.. No khushi.. You can't do this.. I said, get up dammit..

Hearing his scream Akash and NK stood rooted on their spot who came there to search for Khushi.. Both NK and Akash from far saw the scene Khushi lying lifeless with full of blood.. Arnav was being hysterical..

Akash/NK : Khushiji..!!!

NK : Akash.. you go to Nannav.. I'll bring the car..

Akash (in daze) : yes.. yes NK bhai.. (both ran fast towards their own ways)

NK reached till the car and told driver to take the car on main road way where khushi met with accident and take them to nearest hospital.. driver hurriedly started the car while NK ran inside home to inform everyone...

...................................

Manorama saw payal shedding tears and remarked "Hello Hi Bye Bye.. Khoon Bhari taang.. Now why are you shedding tears..? Both sisters have started doing drama here.."

Manohar : Mano.. Keep quiet..!!!

Manorama : why..? Why I keep quiet.. I was sleeping selling horses.. but for that phadi Sadi, I have to sell my sleep.. Hello Hi Bye Bye..!!!

Nani : Manorama..!

Anjali and Shyam were sitting worriedly for their own reasons..

...................................

Akash ran towards his bhai and heard him..

Arnav (behaving like child) : Khushi.. Please.. Just once.. Open your eyes.. Khushi.. (Akash sat beside Arnav and saw him.. his eyes became moist seeing his bhai in this state.. Arnav's shirt was full of khushi's blood..)

Akash : bhai.. get up .. we need to hurry up and take khushiji to hospital..

Arnav (eagerly) : Akash.. Accha hua tum aagaye.. dekho na.. Khushi aankhen nahi khol rahi hai.. (good that you came.. See na.. Khushi is not opening her eyes..)

Akash (with tears) : bhai please.. Sambhaliye apne aap ko.. (get a grip on yourself)

Before Arnav could say anything, driver came there with car.. Akash kept his hand on Arnav's shoulder blinking his eyes.. Arnav nodded his head and took khushi in his arms and sat on the car's back seat supporting khushi on himself.. Akash sat on front seat and driver started the car for hospital..

Arnav was holding khushi, but he didn't cried for once, his eyes were not even moist.. he's just behaving like a kid, who don't understand, what had happened... he knows but he is not ready to accept that Khushi has met with a major accident.

Vote and comment if you like the update.

Thank You! 💖