Part 5

Arnav held khushi's hand to his heart and magically she started breathing fast, so fast that her breathings were heard by all.. NK who was near door rushed to Doctor who came and sent them all out.. Arnav was not ready to leave her side as he feared for the worst but then doctor forced him out.. He came out and saw everyone crying again.. he was so frustrated that he screamed "stop crying.. all of you.. nothing will happen to my khushi.." Akash came up to his side and held him.. Arnav moved him and went towards devimayya temple which was another shock to everyone.. the small idol was kept in same row of corridor.. As Arnav folded his hand before idol to pray for his love, everyone stood shocked comprehending to the extent Arnav loves khushi.. Later, they joined him and stood at his backside.. Everyone cried and prayed for a long time.. and As if devimayya heard their prayers, a flower fell down and the same instant ward door opened.. A nurse came running and called "who is Arnavji.. Patient is calling the name.. Please come fast.." Arnav ran inside the ward, whereas everyone stood outside praying for khushi...

...........................................

When Arnav came inside, he saw khushi taking heavy breaths..

Doctor : Mr.Raizada, there is a miracle.. We have chances to save her.. (Arnav was happy to hear this) but she isn't cooperating with us.. not letting to inject herself.. I guess.. She wants to say something.. Please make it fast..

Arnav went beside khushi and held her hand.. Khushi was shivering, she had tears in her half opened eyes which pierced his heart..

khushi (stammering slowly) : I.. i.. don't want to di.. die.. bef.. before.. you.. te.. tell me.. (breathing heavily) why.. Why you mar.. married me..

it was very hard to hear anything what khushi was saying but Arnav was even aware of her silence then how could he not get this.. What have he done to this soul..? She is still thinking about their marriage.. Why not..? After all he had forced her into this marriage.. but Now, he would tell her the reason for which she has to come back to him..

Arnav (with authority) : khushi I married you because.. (the scene of terrace came to his mind but he ignored it and felt the very special moment of his life when this Angel fell in his arms..)

khushi's breathing became more hard.. Doctor ran to her side and requested Arnav to move outside.. but khushi clutched his hand and her eyes asking him not to leave her and Answer her.. Arnav without having any choice, cupped her face and screamed..

Arnav : Because .. I love you dammit..!! (Khushi's heavy breathings came to halt as he uttered that three words.. he gulped on that.. held her both hands and continued...) don't leave me khushi.. I can't.. (Chocking) I can't live without you..

Khushi smiled slightly with tears as if agreeing to his demand and closed her eyes peacefully.. Arnav was very much shocked thinking what happened to her.. before he could say anything Doctor made sure that he moved outside..

Arnav came out and was shocked when he saw Anjali running towards him then she tried to go inside ward when he held her hand stopping her..

Anjali (eagerly) : chhote.. Stop the treatment.. Khushiji's life is in danger.. (everyone stood shocked on her statement..)

Arnav (confused) : but di.. 

Anjali : I'll tell everything .. First save her..

Both Anjali and Arnav ran inside when Doctor was about to inject an unconscious khushi.. Anjali snatched the injection from Doctor who stood shocked.. Arnav was confused..

Anjali (showing injection) : This is poisoned..

Arnav (angrily) : what the..

Family members who came inside gasped at the information..

Doctor gulped on being caught, he wiped the sweat formed and tried to run from there when NK came on his way with furious eyes and caught him.. Anjali threw the injection in dustbin..

Arnav (confusingly glanced at Anjali) : di, what's happening here..?

Anjali (with tears cupped his face) : chhote.. Khushiji is fine.. Operation is successful.. Nothing happened to her..

Arnav became happy and hugged her then he shot his angry glare on Doctor and went towards him..

Arnav (strangling doctor's neck) : How dare you..? You wanted to kill my khushi..??

Anjali (crying and holding Arnav's hand) : chhote.. Leave him.. He is not the one to be blamed.. (Anjali and Nk made him leave the Doctor..)

Arnav (turning to his di) : he is not the one..? What do you mean..?

Anjali (wiping her tear) : yes.. The one who played this dirty game is..

Vote and Comment, if you like this Update.

Thank You! 💖