Chapter 1

6:21 p.m

"Why don't you come over often?" curious Addy asked her boyfriend, Louis.

"Does it matter," cranky Louis replied. He plopped down on the couch to watch television.

Addy was hurt by this. "Yes. It does, because you're my boyfriend."

"So?" Louis snatched the remote off the coffee table and turned the T.V on.

"So.. I would like to see you more often," Addy said, disapproving the argument. She carefully sat beside him.

"Does it matter what you want?" Louis snapped. What was his problem? Louis not once looked at her, he was busy looking at Spongebob run around with a spatula chanting "I'm ready! I'm ready," over and over again.

"I.." Addy was lost for words.

"Look," Louis said, still staring at Spongebob, "you don't need to say anything else, okay?"

"Louis, I just want you here more, that's all. Is that so bad?"

"It's bad if I can't watch Spongebob because you're bothering me," Louis replied, raising his voice slightly. Addy stared at him, unbelievably calm. Inside she was screaming. She was one of those people who gets quiet when they're mad. Addy snatched the remote from Louis' hand and turned the T.V off.

"Hey! I was watching that!"

"Look at me Louis," Addy said, almost pleading.

"No," Louis said, still looking at the television set which was blank, "I refuse to look at your ugly face!"

Why was Louis so mad? Just because Addy turned off the television set? Or was something else bothering him?

When he said this, he brought Addy to tears. "Louis, take that back!" She knew her face wasn't the best, that is why she was surprised that he asked her out.

Louis glanced over at her and he softened for a second. He did not like to see her cry. But she was not the only one with problems! Louis still refused.

"Louis! You heard me! Take. It. Back!" Addy was sobbing now. Why was he acting like this? Her head tilted down to stare at her hands that were catching tear drops.

Louis nodded. "I take it back." Addy snapped her head up to look at Louis.

"Really?" Louis nodded, staring at her.

"Your face is fine. I just don't like your body."
What?

Addy started weeping again."I hate you!" She threw a pillow at him but he caught it before it hit his face.

Tonight, Louis was acting weird and crazy. What was wrong? Addy calmed herself and placed the remote back on the coffee table and ran to the bathroom. As soon as she placed it down, Louis grabbed it and turned the T.V back on.

Unfortunately for him, Spongebob wasn't on. He sighed and rubbed his face. He listened to Addy crying in the bathroom and he felt really bad. But he wasn't in the mood to make her feel better. He was really tired. He's always cranky and crazy when he's tired. Maybe that's his problem or maybe not, but he was too tired to care. He turned the T.V back off.

Addy got off the closed toilet lid and looked at herself in the mirror. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying. Slowly, she lowered her glance to her stomach and thighs. She knew they were big, but Louis didn't mean she was fat, did he? She looked horrible. She opened the bathroom door and stomped out. Louis was laying down on the couch, staring at the blank television set.

She stared at his beautiful peaceful face. She shook her head and headed towards the front door. Addy slipped on her shoes that were waiting for her by the door. She opened the door, walked out, and slammed the door shut behind her.

This alerted Louis. He got of the couch and yelled "Addy!" three times. She was gone, she left. Louis knew that she will come back tomorrow and they will cuddle while apologizing to each other, they always did. So what was different this time?

Once Addy had left, she didn't know where she was going to go. So she let her feet guide her. Her head screamed for her to go back, but she refused. She ended up at a bar. She wasn't a drinker, but she just had to get her mind off things.

She felt the ground vibrating beneath her feet as she walked closer. Tonight, she was going to let loose.

•••

Hello reader! I must give the credit to anchorahoy for the idea. She is pretty great! Anyway, how do you like it? Maybe leave a comment? This chapter was a bit short, but I will work on that!

Byyee ^~^

~»Alli

The_Alligator