Chapter 2

10:43 p.m

Louis was fast asleep on the couch when he heard a knock on the door. He ignored it and stayed asleep. Then he heard another knock, louder than the last. He got up and walked to the door. He smirked knowing Addy was back with an apology. The next thing they'd be doing is cuddling, so Louis thought.

Oh, how wrong he was. The smirk was wiped right off his face when he came face to face with two police officers with sorrow some glances.

"Are you Louis Tomlinson?" the officers asked him. Louis nodded.

"Do you know miss Addy Lackenridge?" they questioned. Again, Louis nodded.

"We found her body in the lake by the bar."

Louis stared at them, then burst out laughing at their joke.

"Stop kidding around, would you? She sent you, didn't she?" Louis said, smirking. The cops shared confused, but sad, looks to each other. One of the cops shook his head.

"Wow! What an act! I'm not kidding now. Go tell her to stop playing such a horrible prank," Louis laughed. He looked over the police's heads to look at the bushes behind them. Although he knew she wasn't there, he searched with his eyes, laughing and crying at the same time. He stopped searching and broke down in front of the cops. They felt sorry for him, so they helped him into the house, one guiding Louis by putting his hand on Louis' back.

They lead Louis to the master bedroom guessing it was his. They softly sat him down on the bed. Louis kept chanting "It's all my fault. It's all my fault." As the two police officers left, Louis got up, closed the door and locked it. He, then, returned to his spot on the bed.

°°°

1:00 a.m

It's been about 2 days since Louis hadn't come out of his room. Everyone was getting worried. Person after person knocked on his door, but each time, he wouldn't come out. Since he doesn't come out, they slide food through the opening of the window. They don't want to bother him so they leave him in there. As long as they feed him, he would be alright. Or so they thought.

Without social communication, Louis was slowly closing up to himself. He sometimes would talk to himself for company. He would get lonely, all because Addy was gone. He regrets everything he said to her that night, but it was too late.

°°°

6:21 p.m

There was a knock at the door. Louis was tired of them coming by.

"Go away!"

"I can help," a weird voice called.

"Who are you?!"

"Death," the voice replied calmly.

"Yeah, ok," Louis said, sarcastically, frowning.

"I can make a deal with you. I can bring Addy back, since I am Death," Death said. Louis was getting madder by the second.

"You can't, ok! Stop talking like you know everything! Just stop," Louis said, screaming at first, then he settled down at the end.

"This is your last chance to get her back.."

Louis thought for a moment, then hesitated. Should he really believe this guy, so called 'Death'?

"What do I have to do?" Louis asked.

•••

Hey guys! So, how is it so far? I know, it's bad. But please, criticize me, by commenting. I really appreciate it. Really! So go on now, comment!

Byyee ^·^

~»Alli

The_Alligator