Chapter 3

Sorry in advance! BTW didn't get to check grammar or anything. No that I do often..

6:24 a.m

Louis let Death into his room. Death was this really creepy dude, wearing a hood that shadowed his face attached to a cloak.

"If I bring Addy back from the dead, simple, kill someone else. Soul for a soul."

Louis' mouth hung open. Did he hear him right? Yes, I think he did...

"How and why should I do that?!" Louis shrieked, he knew exactly why and how, not saying he knows all about murdering because he's a murderer... Death stared at him for the longest time then shook his head.

"Addy still has a chance to come back.. Only 19 day-" Death said, before Louis rudely interrupted.

"I'll do it." Death chuckled. Now, listen- actually don't, Death's chuckles were too, what the word? Monstrous? Yeah, monstrous! Anyway..

"Before you kill someone, try to at least get close to them first. Okay," Death said. Louis nodded, then realized he was basically talking to a spirit, who was seeming like a regular person.. Except what he was wearing, of course.

"I suggest going to the bus stop.. There's lots of random people there. Meet one. Kill them. Don't forget to hide your tracks. Simple." Louis stared at him almost not wanting to do this. But of course, he wanted Addy back. Wouldn't you? Seemed this time he would actually do something -anything- to get her back. So why not kill someone else? While he was deep in thought, Death had disappeared.

6:40 a.m

Louis noticed, and started his mission. He went to the bus stop and waited.. And waited, waited, waited, and waited. Although people were coming and going, he could not find himself to make friends. That was because he wasn't talking. And that was because his stomach was in knots.

He had 19 days anyway, starting today. So he went home. He walked right in to his bedroom. Instead of laying on his bed, he went to his toilet in his bathroom, and sat where Addy had sat, in what seemed like ages ago. She had cried right here, thought Louis. Why'd he have to be such a jerk? He sat there for the longest of time and seemed to be talking to himself. But in truth, he was whispering to Addy about how sorry he was. Before you judge, -which you shouldn't be- he really missed her and thought it was all his fault. Which, partially, it was..

But this is not supposed to be about Louis and his problems, -which it is anyway, kind of- it's about how he's going to save Addy before its too late..

•••

I am extremely sorry about the wait!

Nighty night! -,-

~»Alli

The_Alligator