Chapter 4

I didn't edit this sorry.
8:37 a.m

Today, Louis was determined to make friends with someone at the bus stop. He had wasted two days preparing himself to befriend someone just to kill them. It seems negative when you put it that way though, even though it is negative. Louis walked the three blocks to the bus stop where there sat a lady reading a book while waiting for the bus. He gathered enough courage to start a conversation with her.

"Nice weather we're having, isn't it?"

"You mean all the fog covering the ground?" she asked.

"Yeah," Louis chuckled awkwardly, "I guess."

The female figure laughed as she nodded.

"Honestly, I don't mind fog," she said truthfully.

"Oh, you don't?" Louis stared at her, watching her knotted hair be blown by the gust of wind. Louis felt accomplished talking to someone.

"Nah."

"Interesting," Louis hummed. A screech caused him to glance away from her to a bus that stopped in front of them.

"I gotta go."

She shot him a small smile as she got up and headed for the expectant bus.

"Wait," Louis called after her. She turned.

"I, uh, didn't get your name," Louis said sheepishly.

She smirked before replying, "That's because I never gave it to you."

With that, she climbed up the stairs to the bus and it drove away. Louis turned and something caught his eye. On her seat sat the book she was reading and it had a paper sticking inside it. Being the curious person he was, he opened up to the page and smiled as he read it.

Hey, stop looking through my book! But do call me sometime, yeah? ;)

p.s. I expect my book back

p.p.s. I want the book to be marked on the exact page where I left off

Below that, she stated her number.

Louis put the book mark back and closed the book.

9:26 a.m

Louis was safely back at his house and he was planning on reading the book the lady had left at the bus stop. It looked interesting! Then he remembered that he had to text the lady first. He saved her number into his phone before he texted her.

From: Louis
To: Unknown

hello...

New Message;

From: Unknown
To: You

hey... um, who is this??

From: Louis
To: Unknown

it's me... from the bus stop. you left your book for me.

New Message;

From: Unknown
To: You

oh, hey! i don't want to burst your bubble or anything but... i need my book back ;)

From: Louis
To: Unknown

hey... what's your name. you never told me! and i'll give it back ;p

New Message;

From: Unknown
To: You

just call me... jo. it's short for jodie. you didn't tell me your name either

From: Louis
To: Jo

louis' my name

New Message;

From: Jo
To: You

nice to meet you lewis ;p

From: Lewis
To: Joey

you too, joey -.-

New Message;

From: Joey
To: You

thanks for the nickname babe ;)

Louis was flustered. 'Babe'? After a few minutes of not answering, a new message rang out on his phone.

New Message;

From: Joey
To: You

did i scare you or somethin'?

From: Lewis
To: Joey

no, i was making a sandwich

Louis face palmed at his answer.

New Message;

From: Joey
To: You

yeah, right... sorry, i have to go do something right now. can i text you later???

From: Lewis
To: Joey

of course

Louis hesitated;

From: Lewis
To: Joey

of course, babe

And he pressed send on the message.

•••

I think its a bit too short but i do hope you like it!!!! I want to post this as soon as I can! Also I did this all today and I'm quite proud ;)
But anyway, Louis found a 'friend'!

Whatever.

Byyee ^.^

~»Alli

The_Alligator