Natsu × Lucy Holiday Edition!

Requested by~ @Stormy_Mist101

Nobody +;

It was the 24th of December, christmas eve. Outside, it was a winter wonderland at Natsu's and Lucy's lovely home.

The trees were covered in snow. The ground cracked as you walked on it. And the smell of hot chocolate filled the air.

After, a long day of work natsu finally came home and rested on the couch. Natsu then smelt warm chocolate chip cookies and couldn't resist. He walked into the kitchen to find a warm batch just sitting there. He took a couple and saw some rose petals on the ground.

He followed them up into his room. Lucy was laying on their bed in a Christmas themed lingerie set. Natsu gawked at lucy and sat down on the bed.

"Watcha doing honey bunch?" Said natsu as he slowly climbed towards lucy.

"Oh nothing," winked lucy, "how about you tell me what to do... Mr. Dragneel"

And with that natsu bounded into lucy and their love-making session began.

Natsu passionately kissed lucy and groped her right breast. Lucy moaned into the kiss, Natsu growled in pleasure and kissed her neck all the way down to her chest. Lucy nodded her head for natsu go on.

He started off by, delicately, taking off her clothes and setting it on the ground. He then unclasped her bra and stared at her mounds. Lucy, begging for more, looked at him with lustful eyes and natsu dug right in.

He started off by flicking his tongue on Lucy's left bud then the right one. When he was done he could smell lucy and burrowed his nose right into her panties.

Lucy giggled and natsu growled for her. He slid her panties off and licked the wet mess that lucy had made. She moaned in pleasure, which turned natsu on even more. He stuck his fingers inside of her and found her sweet spot. Lucy moaned in pleasure and begged for more.

Natsu licked the fluids off of his fingers and stuck his tongue inside of her. Lucy gripped the headboard and grimaced. Natsu searched the inside of lucy and found her g-spot he grinned and flicked his tongue back and forth on it. Lucy moaned and natsu came out of her and unbuckled his pants. He grabbed his member and went straight inside of her.

Lucy screamed his name and wanted more. Natsu went back and forth inside of lucy and finally came out. They both took a big breath and went back to it. Lucy grabbed his bulging member and started sucking the tip.

Natsu growled in pleasure. Lucy obeyed his needs and started to massage his member as she went back and forth on it. Lucy then took the member out of her mouth and took a big breath.

Nastu and lucy layed down on the bed and panted heavily.

"Merry Christmas Natsu." said lucy through a few heavy pants.

"Merry Christmas to you to lucy." said natsu with a smile.

And with that the lovely couple both fell asleep in each others arms at exactly midnight.