Sting × Rogue

Requested by~ @taelian_kookie

Sting +;

It was just after the grand magic games, the crew and I went to get a bite to eat at a nearby restaurant. I ordered a bean burrito along with rogue, and everyone else got some weird fancy shit.

We ate our meal and I just felt terrible. My stomach hurt like hell and I had a horrible headache. I rushed to the bathroom, with a glass of water, and just held my stomach. But, I realised my stomach didn't really hurt... I got butterflies around my crew like, like, I liked someone. I wondered who could it have been but I had no idea.

I didn't realize how long I was in there untill someone knocked.

"Hey sting, it's rogue? Are you ok?"

"Umm ya, sorry just had a bad stomachache." I replied.

"Alright, well we'll be in the car."

I exited the bathroom and got in the car. We arrived in our hotel room so me and rogue took our room and said goodbye to everyone else.

"Hey sting, are you good now?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine."

"Hey, ummm, wanna take a walk?"

"Nah, I can't right now, maybe later."

"Alright, I'll see you later then."

As rogue left the room I could feel myself getting harder by the minute. I realized, damn what the fuck, I like like my own brother. He had always had a great ass, its just.... no one knows I'm gay. I know it's bad but I don't really care, I want to hear his girlish screams, cute laugh, and serious voice.

Rogue came back from his walk and sat down on the couch.

"Hey, I'm gonna take a shower, do you wanna join? I mean, if that's not weird I just figured because we're brothers... ya know?" Said rogue.

My heart stopped and eyes widened.

"Umm yeah, of course," I said holding back my pleasure, "I'll be right in."

Rogue started the shower and hopped in. I waited till he was fully in and unzipped my pants, I was sitting on the bed, and I started to masturbate, harder and harder. It felt good thinking of rogue as I cummed all over my body.

I finally joined him in the shower, trying to make it not to obvious of my hard ass dick, and looked down at his penis. It was a dream, itleast 10 inches, I wanted him sooo bad.

At the end of the shower, rogue pulled me to the side.

"Hey sting, I have to tell you something," said rogue nervously, "I wanted to get this out, I'm umm, I'm gay. And, I'm gay for you."

I stood there in shock and stared at my brothers eyes. Then, I pushed him against the wall.

"I am too." I whispered in his ear.

I kissed him passionately, he opened his eyes in shock and then closed them, he leaned into the kiss, pressing his groin against mine, making it hard.

I moaned in pleasure as I carried him to the bed. He caressed my body as I layed on his. We both took off our shirts, then shirts, then boxers. I couldn't help myself, I grabbed his member and pumped it faster, using my saliva as a lube, and stuck it in my mouth.

Rogue moaned my name and thrusted harder. I gagged on his dick and rubbed it again with my saliva. I then, crawled toward rogue and kissed his neck, leaving love bites everywhere around his body. He got up and placed his hands on my ass, doggy style, while groping it.

I groaned as he entered me, holding onto the headboard, wanting more. He thrusted and called my name as I called his.

He finally came out and pumped my dick as I pumped his, cumming into each others faces I kissed him good night.

The next morning I woke up to soft kisses on my lips and a good smack on the ass.

"Morning, did I go to Rogue on you last night?" Whispered Rogue.

"Yeah you did, it stung my ass." I replied with a smile.

We got up to meet our fellow members as I realized, our two innocent cats were there the whole time, the. Whole. Time.

"Daddies! Daddies!" Said the two cats in unison, "Daddies! Daddies!"

"Yeah, daddy." I said with a smirk.

The rest of the guild mates looked confused as I told them it was an inside;) joke.

We all laughed it off and prepared for the grand magic games, of course me, helping rogue prepare.