Futa! Erza x Badass! Female Reader

Requested by~ @-_ComputingFandoms_-

Your Name +;

It was another night for me, working at my high paying job as a female stripper. With hair flowing against my collarbones, pale green eyes, and an attitude to live for, I had it pretty great. Expect for the fact that I hated guys, hated men.

"Damn mami! Spread those cheeks!"

"Ooh damn girl let me take you home."

"Ahh baby girl, you can grind on me all you want...."

"What that mouth do?"

Different people screaming at me, being fucking gross. I ignored them all and just did my job. But one particular night a familiar red-haired girl walked in.

"How much money you getting?" Said erza, the boss of this place.

"Alot, I umm love this job!"

"Hmm, keep up the good work sexy." As she slapped my ass.

I liked erza, she was hot as fuck, a bit manly, and very aggressive, all I've ever wanted in a person.

One night, I was practicing some moves, slide up and down, jiggle that ass, push your boobs against the pole. I said to myself, make them want you, your name.

I continued stripping, getting myself in the mood, playing with my hair, etc. Then, erza walks in.

"God damn girl, you're fine as hell." Whistled erza.

"You too, boo," I regretted saying immediately, "I ummm, yeah...  thanks."

"Huh? You think I'm fine as hell?"

"Heh, yeah I do actually." I said blushing.

"Hmm, how about you show me a few moves.... princess?"

I bit my lip, I wanted this more than anything, I grabbed the top of the pole and looked back at her, "ok mami."

I swung around the metal pole, lifting myself in the air once or twice, and grinding against the pole. I did everything in my will to make her want me, this time for good. I climbed to the top and landed in the splits, I twerked for her a little bit, and looked back at her desperate face.

"You like that?" I said seductively.

"Huh? Oh umm yeah." She said stuttering.

I walked up to her, sitting on her lap, as I grabbed the chair and twerked all over her. Jiggling my ass in her face, she grabbed it and of course, slapped it.

I moaned accidently, erza's face brightened up as she groped it. I bit my lip hungrily and twerked so damn much. Erza slipped down my thong and stuck her tongue inside of me.

I moaned in great pleasure and went faster and faster, spreading my cheeks apart as erza ate me out.

"I hope you don't mind, your name, but I couldn't help it." She winked.

I looked back at her and winked, I took my panties off completely and groped her thigh, "not at all."

I stood her up and pinned her to the wall as I took off her shorts, she slid off her underwear and forced my head into her aroma. I caressed her thighs as I explored her juicy insides. Erza moaned in pleasure and took off her top, rubbing her nipples together.

I stood up and kissed her passionately as I groped her left boob. Erza grinned as she pulled a strap on dick from the drawer beneath her.

"Hey princess, care to take me on a ride?" Erza grinned.

"Only if it leads to your bedroom." I smiled.

Erza threw me on the soft velvety ground and ripped my top in half, exposing my bouncing boobs to the hot atmosphere, and kissing each one roughly. I moaned in pleasure as I rubbed both our clits together.

Erza strapped the dildo on and pushed my thighs back, revealing my wet pussy.

She thrusted in slow, as I moaned her name, and continued going faster, pulling her head back and panting heavily.

I clawed her back and helped her thrust, then she pulled out and put the dildo in my mouth. I sucked off all the juices as erza licked mine up.

"I might just have to make you my princess forever." She laughed.

"Please do," I winked, "as long as your mine."

From then on, everytime I was on stage erza made sure no one said rude disgusting mean things to me, and in return I would shake my ass a little;).