Cana × Lucy

Requested by~ @pineyappl

Cana +;

We, as in me and lucy, were having a girls night. Earlier that morning, we decided to make a cake for one of our friend's birthdays. Let's just say it got messy. Really messy. Cake was everywhere! I think even on the walls and ceiling.

Since, lucy doesn't like her house being dirty, she told me to pick up the house while she bathed, and that's cool and all but fuck you lucy.

I started with the walls, grabbing a towel, and some spray. It worked for a bit, so then I gave up and went to go see what lucy was doing.

"Hey blondie, almost done in there?" I said.

No reply came from the bathroom.

"Lucy? Hello, you good?" I said a bit louder this time.

Again, no reply. I was starting to get worried so I opened the door, just a crack. Inside, lucy was fine, well actually more than fine, she was sitting in the bathtub masturbating.

I kept peeking, she's so fucking hot, I said to myself. She grabbed her dildo and thrusted it in and out while groping her breast.

"Oh cana," she said to herself, "more please!"

I bit my lip, she was masturbating to me! I kept the door cracked and slid down my own pants, sticking two fingers inside my own vagina, while watching lucy.

I think I might have been a little too loud, lucy stopped and said aloud, "Cana? Is that you?"

"Fuck..." I whispered to myself, "yeah, yeah it is...."

"Oh my god I'm so sorry cana! Ill be out right away!" Replied lucy stuttering a bit.

"Wait! Dont! It's ummm, its fine." I said calmly.

I didnt give her a chance to speak. I opened the door and took off my top. Lucy stared at me, while blushing furiously, and made her way down to my dripping vagina.

I took off my bra and ruffled up my hair as I entered the bathtub.

"Heard you calling me baby girl?" I said in a seducing voice, "how may I help?"

Lucy couldn't speak, so I helped her out and uncovered her breasts. Lucy was a bright shade of pink as I groped her right mound and made my way towards her.

"I'll speak for you." I whispered into her ear.

I kissed lucy passionately and took away her dildo and put it on the side. Lucy kissed me back, and surprisingly, caressed my body to lay it on top of hers.

I took Lucy's right mound, now, and groped her gently then faster as I kissed her and she moved me closer.

"Let's take this, somewhere more comfortable." I said.

Lucy nodded as she climbed out of the tub and wrapped herself in a towel. I grabbed the dildo as we made it to Lucy's bed. I threw her on and undid her towel. I looked at her body hungrily, her swollen lips, ghostly mounds, bare thighs, and her golden hair on her shoulders.

I kissed her passionately all the way down to her stomach, lucy giggled in delight as I caressed her thighs.

"Mmmm you're so good cana," lucy moaned, "please, I want you."

I smiled and kissed Lucy's lips. I then entered two fingers in and rubbed her clitoris. Lucy moaned so loud it turned me on. I thrusted faster and faster, then I switched to my tongue and caressed her thighs.

Lucy moved my hands apart, onto her breasts, and climbed on top of me. She kissed me, while grinding on my leg, and entered two fingers, I moaned into our kiss and held her tight against my body.

Lucy got up and grabbed her dildo, she sat there like a puppy dog, and thrusted it inside her mouth. God, she's so hot, I said to myself.

Lucy put the dildo inside of me, then her. We both thrusted faster and faster, we screamed each others names in delight. We were almost at our climax, then it came. We both dripped onto Lucy's sheets.

"Mmm lucy, you're so good," I said gasping for breath, "how about we finish eating that cake if you know what I mean lucy."

"Mmm of course cana," moaned lucy, "I'll make you the greatest cake."