Page 2

This page was made with @TAPFORCOOKIES<----

While she was taking out a trash bag to the can Haru pounced on top of her as Paradox rushed to her side trying to latch onto her arm. The reader screamed and screamed. Paradox smacked her with his tail trying to get her to shut up. Haru slowly dragged her back deep into the forest as Paradox made sure nobody followed. Haru continued dragging her and started running. Paradox kept hitting her in the head with his arm hoping she'd shut up. They kept running until they reached their house. It was a large castle with a thick iron gate. Reader had fallen asleep from the long trip. They opened the gate in a dramatic fashion and walked in. Still Reader's body was being dragged like an old raggedy doll.

Paradox screamed, "You're gonna break her like last time!" He continued, "Although I never liked Meghan."

Haru let out a sigh, He looked at his brother angrily. "Dear brother I assure you Reader will be nothing like that Meghan" Haru rolled his eyes at his brother's annoying behavior and looked forward while making their way into the massive castle the purplish grey color giving  a familiar feeling of home. Reader turned uncomfortably and opened her eyes eying the unfamiliar scene, they were making their way down a long hallway the large marble walls colored in a light grey she looked around some more, large suits of armor were lined up in a saluting position some holding large spears others holding swords, along the ride they made a turn going down another hallway, they made their way down a flight of stairs making reader bump around violently they stopped In Front of a large iron door.