Page 3

This page was made with @tapforcookies <--- Check her out

They opened the door and threw Reader in there. She whimpered as she bunched in a ball in the corner. Haru walked closer. Paradox when the other side just incase things got dicy. Reader looked up scared. Haru purred,"Aww, sweet Reader-" He was cut off by her saying, "H-How did you know my name!" She suddenly got braver. Paradox giggled, "We watch you sl-" Haru eyed him until he stopped talking. Haru grabbed readers hand. "We will have so much fun." Somehow he managed to say that with a sinister smile in a deep voice. Paradox jumped onto her leg,"I already love her more than Meghan~!" Paradox chimed. Haru slowly led her to her bed. Reader sat down not bothering to speak. Paradox said,"Look, Haru don't do your weird mood swings come off as normal see if she likes it."

Haru got mad and swung his arm back. Paradox sat next to Reader and put his head on her lap. Haru screamed, "She- Mm, I'm sorry." He calmly sat down next to her. Meanwhile, Reader's head was rushing with odd thoughts about the pair. Paradox got up, "I need to go potty!" He ran out the room skipping. Haru muttered, "Finally we're alone." Haru pecked the Reader on the cheek. She blushed different swatches of different Sherwin-William's red. Haru giggled. She looked up, "I want to go home." Haru trying to stay calm said, "Sorry, but don't bring that up again." As soon as he said that Reader saw that he was about to punch her. She squealed, "Sorry!" He perked up and stopped, "I didn't think you'd be scared..." He went closer and hugged you. "Forgive me!" Reader had already started to like Haru and Paradox.