Page 9- Character Back Stories (A/N!)

Author: Hello, some great people gave me great ideas I am gonna start writing again, so to give you more information about the characters as we keep going I believe is crucial.

Haru's Story

        He seemed to always act older even though he was younger than Paradox. His mother was so happy to see him, but when his grandmother died his mother couldn't take it and took her own life. Haru's father was hardworking and a great man. He always pushed education and was somebody Haru could talk to. When his father picked up something was wrong with him, they went to a therapist. They called him apathetic and how he couldn't feel emotions properly. Haru himself felt like it was the opposite. He never chose to say that no matter how much he trusted his father. He never was too connected to his brother but he understood that he had to rely on him so he forced himself to become friends with him. As he grew older he decided to get a job, he soon realized he was not normal enough, hiding his demon powers was too much effort. When he became an adult he got over his fear and actually got a job. He bought a bunch of franchises of stores and restaurants and he made other people manage it, he kept doing that until he gained a lot of wealth. He is seldom at work because of the way he hires others to do it for him. His father is incredibly proud of what he has become, but he doesn't know how obsessed he is with (Y/N).

Paradox's Story

      His mother was drinking when he was being born instead of using painkillers, so she was drunk when she named him, but the father named the second child Haru. As she was drinking she sloppily wrote down his name. Before she died she'd joke about how she actually thought she was writing his name as "Pat." His father never grew close to him because of his childish personality. His brother had to force him to get a mid-level manager job. He wasn't as ambitious but he had a better heart than his brother.

GIMMIE IDEAS!