Page 5

THIS PAGE WAS MADE WITH 

Haru Placed Reader on the countertop of the bathroom. He smiled, "I'll get you some new clothes." He ran out for what seemed to be a minute or two. He tossed a silk dress near her. "Wash up, I'll be in my room," He said. He whispered, "My room is next to his." Reader turned on the hot water and started to pluck off the countless splinters. Once done she turned off the shower and put on the dress. She opened the door and tried to remember where Haru's room was. She opened the door to see Haru waiting happily. She sat down next to him. "Thank you." She said as she hugged him. Haru was so happy that only he had Reader not his brother. Paradox suddenly burst in ruining the content privacy they had, Haru glared at his brother for ruining the moment but

Paradox didn't pay attention he was too busy staring at reader, a light blush forming on his face as he eyed her beautiful form. "You look so pretty reader!" Paradox said. Haru stood up and started charging towards his brother. Reader stood in front of him holding her arms out not wanting this, this meaningless violence to unfold Haru looked at her bewildered at how brave she was at the moment he then took the time to look at her, pretty is an understatement he thought gazing at how the silky fabric wrapped around her body, the deep blue of the dress bringing out her eyes and hair making them both shine like diamonds, Paradox held the same expression of surprise and utter admiration for the girl her true beauty seemed to shine at her bravest moments."Reader I advise you to move now" Haru said warningly but reader held their ground before him making him grow angry, " I said move now!" Haru said raising his tone of voice, reader flinched a little but still stood in front of Paradox, Haru clenched his fist as a vein popped out on his temple, he's had enough, " YOU WILL MOVE NOW!" He roared bringing his hand up and slamming it down on her face in a slap, the powerful blow swinging her body to the side making her fall onto the marble floor, she slowly raised her body a red hand mark planted on her cheek, one slow tear after another fell from her eyes as the pain spread through her face, Paradox gasped as his eyes fell on her injured sobbing form he quickly dashed to her and wrapped his arms around her whispering loving things to her in a desperate attempt to comfort her, Haru looked at the two slowly beginning to realize what he has done, "reader"he whispered "I'm so-" Paradox stood up and tackled his brother hitting him with fist after fist it a second for Haru to compose himself and started hitting back, Paradox brings his head down and smashed it against Haru's head temporarily knocking him out.