The day when winter came ( Jelsa love story)

Charter one

Setting in Elsa's ice castle

Elsa's POV

Oh it was so late to be outside but I wanted to stay outside to watch the sun being replaced by the Moon. Oh how pretty it looked when the bright red , orange , and yellow was being replaced by the dark blue that soon filled the sky. What a beautiful day made more snowmen guards and best of all made a bunch of other things like toys and jewelry. Made new outfits made out of snow of course. Then I heard a voice that belonged to a young man that said " I'm going to so get you back for this bunny." I turn around and see a white haired boy with a blue hoodie and brown pants who apparently had no shoes what so ever and held a staff. " he turns around and sees me he had this beautiful blue color in his eyes. He looked very handsome. I knew who he was. But I can't put my finger on it. Then I realized it was Jack.

Jack's POV

"JACK!" I hear North yell I went to see what he wanted now. Ever since I went to Arendelle North has been bothering me about time. Yeah so all of a sudden you stay to watch over little kids in Norway and get screamed at for staying to long. "What now North?" I says as I walk into his office. "Bunny says that you have been doing something in Arendelle!" " so your going to believe in kangaroo in stead of a 18 yr. old boy. Wow" I said then all of a sudden bunny came to the room . " bunny! " he looked at me. " I saw what you did jack . " " what did I do bunny ?" " do you remember that little girl named ElSA!" Then I remembered the little princess who could control ice and snow. Her eyes were a beautiful blue. White platinum hair. But was full of fear. So she could not control her powers. So I decided to help her that's why I stayed in Arendelle for a long time. Just then I remembered I had to leave. I told her I had to go . She was heart broken and sad. Her only friend was gone. Then I went back to reality . "What?" " yesterday was Easter and my lost stop was Arenendelle and I found out something huge. There Queen left to find a boy she met long ago. The people say." " north why are you talking about this now . That was long ago. So what I am I suppose to do now go back and give them there queen back?" I said . "Not a bad idea Jack." North said. Then North pulled out a snow globe and whispered something I couldn't hear then the portal opened. "This was your idea then go fix it." Said bunny as he pushed me in. I suddenly appeared in an ice castle. " bunny ! " then I turn around and found a platinum white haired girl with beautiful blue eyes and a long blue dress that had snow flakes designs on them as she turned to see me and when she does she say " Jack?" I was amazed she knew my name . But who wouldn't I'm Jack Frost. Every child in the world knew who I was. But this was different she was the same age as me . To adults this was a young adult. "It's me Elsa." I was shocked. The little girl I used to look after all those years ago was now a beautiful young adult. Oh no I feel butterflies in my stomach. What's happening?

Authors note

Hi I'm new to wattpad and want to say I DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS . They belong to their rightful owners