The Day Winter Came

Jack's POV

After that little visit Pitch gave me and Elsa, she hasn't been sleeping. I tell her to go to sleep but she won't. "Elsa go to bed." I say. "No Jack I have to think of ways to prevent what happened or what will." She said angrily. I look at her with worry. "Don't look at me like some home sick puppy." She yelled. "Sorry I cared at all." I said under my breath. " Jack. I didn't mean to upset you." She said. " I understand. Your trying but. You don't even talk to me anymore. You can't even say hello." I say almost crying. I begin to walk away. "Jack I'm sorry." She says. "I'm going to go away for a while okay?" I say. " okay." She replies. I fly out. I know exactly where to go. Okay I haven't been honest to Elsa. I never told her that I had friends. I knock on the door. He opens it. " hey Jack." He looks happy like he never seen me before.

&&&&&&'& POV

It's been a long time since I've seen him. " Hey can we go flying?" I ask. " sure ." He says. I run in to change. This is going to be awesome.

Author's Note

Hey guys sorry for a sort chapter. I'm just think about stuff. Yeah. Bye. See you soon. Dora. Sorry I was well lets just say I had the best day ever.