I'm a Danger

Jack's POV

It's so cold. But the cold never bothered me but why now? "Jack I'm sorry" Elsa says. "Why?" I ask "Don't you remember? I froze your heart!" she says panicking. I feel ice? "He's letting the freeze affect him" a rock says. i feel too cold i look at my fingers. THERE BLUE! I feel ttttooo cold. Did i just studder in my own thoughts? "EEEllllsssaa?" i ask studdering. she hugs me. Her hugs are warm. She cries.I look up North looks like he was about to cry. So does Bunny, Tooth cries on Sandy's shoulder. Elsa pulls away, she walks over to Anna and Kristoff. Yeah I know all their names. The rock speaks. "Jack The Winter Spirit you have ice in your heart put by Queen Elsa by accident if not removed quickly you will freeze and die. If you were still human an act of true love would save you but you are immortal therefore i do not know" he says. "Are you sure Grandpapi?" Krisoff asked. "I'm sorry Kristoff if it were a head it would be simple." Grandpapi. "JACK!' i hear a voice. A tall boy with green eyes and brown hair comes up and hugs me. "Hiccup" i hear Merida yell. Wait is that Hiccup. Wow I was gone a few months and now he looks old. Like an adult looks like. "Jack i heard" he says breaking the hug. He was warm. Everyone was warm but me."Keep him warm but not too warm" Elsa says. "Jack your hands their blue."Hiccup spats. "Jack you okay?" Merida. I stand up with the help of my staff i have to get out. Pitch he told me what would happen. I walked. They noticed and tried to stop me but failed i froze their legs to the floor. "JACK!" Elsa yells. I walk out. I see she created a storm to stop me but i still kept going. I felt my self get stiff. Come on Jack you can get out. "JACK!" i hear Elsa yell. i keep walking.I hold my hands near my chest.I put up my hoodie to keep me warm. The storm keeps getting stronger."JACK" She yells. "Jack?" i hear another voice say. I see EMMA! My little sister. "Emma?" i studder. "Jack come home" she says. "I can't" i say. "Yes you can all you have to do is give up." she says. "No" i studder The snow pauses. The snow stops in an instance. I see Elsa about to be hit by Pitch's nightmare sand. "Elsa?" i ask i feel the ice start to come. I see the other with Grandpapi at a distance. They look hapy with a bottle in their hand. Elsa is crying on the floor. Time to chose Jack. Save yourself our save Elsa. God i hate my self sometimes. "What I do today will change you forever for i did this out of Love, I hope you miss me For i will never forget you guys. My name is JACK FROST" I scream. Elsa notices me i run to her and stand in front of her."JACK!" That is the last thing i hear.

Elsa's POV

He froze like Anna did. I saw his last breath. I see Pitch in black snow. "JACK!" i cry. "No, No" i say. At the corner of my eye i see every one with the posion. But they are too late. I cry. He was standing staright standling like a guard. I cry even harder. I felt Anna patting my back.I hug Jack or his statue. I cry and cry. Hiccup pulls me away from Jack. But I cling on to him.So he let me be. Why? Why me?