The day winter came

Jack"s POV

I let her talk on till she couldn't. She kept hugging me and she wouldn't let go. So we sat on the bed and she put her head on my chest. After a few hours I noticed she feel asleep. I saw golden sand. Sandy was here now I could see what she was dreaming. She was dreaming of what would have happened if she didn't have powers. Then I saw something happened. It changed,the good dream turned bad."nononononono. Anna stay away!" I looked at her dream. It was a memory. I could she a little girl with strawberry like hair jumping off snow hills. Then I saw a little girl who looked like Elsa. She was creating the snow hills. Then the other little girl was jumping too fast. Elsa slipped. She looked worried and the other little girl jumped off and Elsa wanted to make another snow hill but instead she hit her head with her powers. "NOO!" Elsa woke up.

Elsa's POV

I woke up. I was out of breath. I dreamt of what happened to Anna when we were little. I looked up at Jack. He looked sympathetic for me I hugged him." So can you help me control my powers?" I ask him. I look up and he says."yes." I was happy . I could finally have control of my powers. I'll never hurt no one again. Finally I could control. I can feel. No more concealing and more feeling. I could be free. So many thoughts going through my head. But only one thing is true. I think I have feelings for jack. Oh my gosh I have feelings for jack. But of I tell him he might not like me back. Oh I feel like I'm going to be sick. Jack looks at me. " what's wrong?" He asks. "Nothing just me and my thoughts."I lied. Any ways I made him a bed in one of the other rooms. I told him that tomorrow we will begin the lessons. And I left him there in the other room. I went to bed. I soon dreamed of him and me together. And me being with Anna without hurting my one it was the perfect world I always wanted to be in till it turned all black. "Hello?" I ask. "Hello Elsa." "Who's there I'm warning you stay away for me." "Elsa don't you remember me . I'm your greatest fear. You won't conceal and now you will never feel." " stay away!" "Never. You can't kill fear. Elsa your all mine now." "Mawhiahah." "Elsa!"I hear jack say."Elsa!""ELSA!" I wake up I see my room filled with ice icales all pointing at me. "ELSA!" I hear jack say. I can't see him then I see jack's hand on my arm. All of a sudden the ice goes away. "Elsa I was worried I heard you screaming what happened." I looked like I was crying. He pulled me in for a hug. I hugged him back I was like a scared little bunny. He looked like a person I could trust. He offered to stay. Of course as a girl I said yes. He stayed there all night. I felt safe with him. I felt like he was my guardian angel.

Authors note.

Hello. And now for a sort notice I have a bunch of stuff on my plate. I will update but not all the time. So bear with me.