The day winter came

Jacks POV

What's happening! I feel I feel. Feelings . Yeah I'm not heart less . Wow I looked at Elsa she looked beautiful. She acting all independent . I leaned on my staff and just looked at her she looked beautiful in the moon light she looked like freshly fallen snow withe beautiful blue eyes."just beautiful" uh oh did I just say that out loud. Yeah I just said that out loud. Now what is she going to think of me her childhood friend. She probably is still mad at me for what I did to her . She must not remember . What ever it takes she must not . She's like my sister. No jack don't don't remember too. Okay think about something else. I closed my eyes. Next thing I knew I woke up with elsa pacing around the room I look at my self I was laying down on a soft bed made out of snow. I hear Elsa talk she does not noticing I'm awake. "We were only kids she was so small. It was my fault. I was locked out from my kingdom my people and worst of all my best friend my sister. So time passed and my parents.........died. She was all alone when it happened. So yesterday I was crowned queen of Arendelle . When I let it go. I almost hurt everyone in my own party. Well now they all think I'm a monster." She cries. "Your not a monster." I say . She turns around and looks at me with worry. " I thought I almost lost you. You never came back. I was all alone. " " where were you ! " she almost sounded like she was screaming . " Elsa. Listen you wouldn't understand if I told you and it's best not to tell you what happened. But please don't get all worked up about this." "It's okay . I forgive you. It's just." She hugs me . "Just don't go." I hug her back." I won't ." I say. "Promise?" She asks "promise." I say.

Elsa's POV

*when jack just stares at her*

What is he looking at? Then I realize he is looking at me. "Just beautiful ." He says I blush. Then he closes his eyes. I look at him wandering what he is thinking of . Then he starts to scream " LOOK OUT! ELSA!" He looks like he is about to cry. I make a bed out of snow . And make him lay down on the bed. He sleeps. I start pacing in the room . Then I start to talk. "You know I want always like this. I use to have fun using my powers. Playing with Anna . And being with my family ."" But then that all changed. One night Anna wanted to play. You were there remember? " I just remember how it all went that night." We play . We had our snow ball fights . And built a snowman. Then Anna she started to jump to a snow mountain to another . I slipped you tried to catch me but since I didn't believe in you that much all I could do was hear you. And just went through your hands." "And I hit her with my powers and she fell unconscience . So we took her to the trolls. They erased all her memories of me having powers . But left the fun in." " We were only kids she was so small. It was my fault. I was looked out from my kingdom my people and worst of all my best friend my sister. So time passed and my parents.........died. She was all alone when it happened. So yesterday I was crowned queen of Arendelle . When I let it go. I almost hurt everyone in my own party. Well now they all think I'm a monster." I begin to cry." Your not a monster." He says . That cheered me up. I felt like Elsa. Just normal Elsa I always wanted to be.