Chapter One

I know this isn't their story but I actually really wanted to include this in the story.

~Julia~

I swear I hate American Airports. Not because they are American Airports but they always misplace my bags and someone always has something racist to say.

"Boom." Some little boy said as he walked past me.

See, at first I ignored the insult at first but when his ugly little friends began mimicking him, that's when I figured it was enough. So you know what I did, I fucking chased them.

Yes Julia you're 21 and shouldn't be chasing after kids, but who the fuck cares.

"Listen you little faggots! 'Boom' is gonna be the last sound you hear when I catch your ass!" I shouted after them.

And that's how I got kicked out the airport without my luggage.

"Wait dude!" I called out to the security guard, "my luggage!"

He was clearly ignoring me.

I decided to follow him because there's no way I am leaving without my items.

"Listen ma'm," the security guard turned to face me, "You're not welcomed back in this airport, you should be glad I didn't arrest your ass."

I know this fat ass whale did not just insult me, and shout at me! I was glad to be back in America up until now.

"Excuse me James," I took note of his tag, "I don't want to be in this shitty excuse of a 'people friendly' airport anyways! If you haven't realized I don't have my luggage and if I don't get my shit back I promise to God I will kill you."

I instantly regretted that threat. The next thing I know is there are 4 police cars around me and 5 police officers were running towards me holding their guns in my direction.

I've been arrested before, but this isn't my story. I'm just guest starring .

"Put your hands up in the air!" A police officer shouted.

I rolled my eyes and instead, placed my hands on my hips. I was not gonna hold my hand up in the air for 4 minutes so they can check if I have a weapon. I don't have a weapon and holding my arms up for that long hurts.

He glared at me for a few minutes before realizing I wasn't going to do anything .

"Weapons down." He nodded to his co workers.

He ran up to me, placed me in handcuffs then put me in the back of the car.

I must've been tired because when I woke up I was in a prison cell, well a holding cell, until my "parents" came to pick me up. I told them my name but I said I was 16 and I was coming back from California.

I mean they don't have evidence of where I was arriving from anyways.

I felt like I was there for hours when it was really only 30 minutes. It was completely silent throughout those 30 minutes until I heard some arguing. I have bad eyesight so I couldn't really see who it was but it was obviously two males arguing .

Although one of the voices sounded awfully familiar.

"Okay dad one more time like you cant force me in here man I'm your child." One voice pleaded.