Chapter 2

~Liam~

Julia stared at me in shock after I finished explaining to her about my sudden personality change. I wanted to know what was going on in the big ol' head of hers but she decided to change the topic.

"So I can see that the male stripping and boxing career didn't work out." She chuckled .

I slowly looked up from my lap and glared at her.

She, Brent and Kyle began laughing as if that was the funniest thing they've heard in a very long time.

This was not a time to be making jokes or laughing at stupid crap.

"Haha very funny." I mocked.

They immediately stopped laughing, besides Brent who walked out the room chuckling .

"So,"  Julia sighed, "this is all you've been doing since she left?"

I nodded my head and stared back down to my legs.

A few seconds later I felt the weight of my bed shift to the side. Damn this girl is heavy.

"You haven't even made an effort to find her whereabouts?"

I shook my head. I knew it was going to be pointless. I mean I can't even find my hat when I KNOW I took it off and left it in front of the door when I came in the house the other day. Back in high school when I was a junior before I met Megan it took me like a whole 10 minutes to find my class when I walked past the class room like 5 times.

And there are 50 states in the USA. Megan can be in any one of these states and it would probably take me years to find her.

I seen Julia think deeply for a minute . By the expression on her face, I can tell she had something planned.

"I got it!" She shouted.

Kyle and I quickly looked at her and Brent came running back into the room. If you're wondering where Tyler is he's at his mothers funeral who died in a car accident In Nevada last week. We were gonna go with him for support but he doesn't trust us.

Last time we went to a funeral fucking Kyles clumsy ass made the casket tip over when reaching for that 100 dollar bill in the dudes pocket .

We got kicked out.

"Okay so I remember a long long long time ago Megan and I were talking about moving, it's not that we were moving but her mom said something about-" I quickly cut her off

"Please get to the point." I said anxiously .

She glared at me and rolled her eyes before continuing her sentence, "anyways her mom came in in the room and said how she's planning on moving to Australia one day since that was where Mrs. Payne was born."

My heart tightened at the word "Australia". It can't be possible that she's all the way in Australia on the other side of the world. Her moms a cheap bastard who couldn't even pay for a lawyer to go against Vanessa when law enforcement was at Julia's house.

"So she's all the way in Australia." Kyle asked.

Julia shook her head.

"Then where the fuck is she!" I shouted.

"Listen Liam , I get that you're upset but don't take your anger out on Julia." Brent says trying to be the fucking peace maker.

I groaned and plopped back on my bed.

"Then her mom said that since that most likley won't work out they'd move to Nevada because Her husband had family down there." Julia finished.

I snapped my head up and looked at Julia with many emotions.