Announcement

Hey guys heres the deal with this book. I am NOT ending the book here thats for sure, literally every day i think about this book because Megan and Liam are the first characters i ever wrote about and that was the first story i completed and got tons of positive feedback on and it would be horrible if i end it here. Especially after i promised a sequel for 2 years.

However i am a little disappointed in myself because i thought i knew where this sequel was going, i thought i had the perfect plot and everything. But i actually dont, ha i literally improvised TTBB and this seuqel. And thats not good because guess what, because of me improvising so much and forgetting thd plot i have a HUGE WRITERS BLOCK! I honestly dont know how to start tge next chapter and make it interesting for those who asks for the next chapter. Honestly the pressure is real and heres the deal. I will be puttinf this book on hold until i finish reading the first book again, and the chapters i already posted. I will not start reading today considering i have a job now, but after work i will starg re reading to gather inspiration.

On that note if you guys tell me whose point of view you want in the next chapter id be glad to do that. Or maybe an insider on Brent and Julias relationship? I dont know what ever you guys suggest i will write something based off of thst as a bonus chapter (might not have anything to do with plot).

Okay goodnight!