♥ KYMAN ♥

SMUT WARNING
IF YOU'RE A PUSSY, DO NOT READ THIS!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cartman's P.o.V

The room was filled with noises as the two body's rubbed against each other, lips locked and hand intertwined.

I felt Kyle's legs tremble in my lap as i shoved a third finger in His ass, pulling away from the heated kiss.

"Nghh..auggggg..~" Kyle leaned his head back, unable to form words, only moaning and screaming in pure ectasy as i showed him love.

"Is that to much, or do you want more?" I asked, feeling Kyle squeeze the hand that didn't have fingers up his ass.
"M-more..please..!" He cried, sweat running down his forehead, the look of pleasure on his face.

I pressed four fingers against his prostate, earning a shrill cry of bliss. "Daddy! Daddy!" Kyle moaned out, falling off my lap and onto the plush pillows that were under him.

I leaned over, pressing hot kisses along Kyle's neck and Pale white chest, gently sucking on the nipple as if I were trying to get something out of it.

Kyle arched his back, feeling completely helpless under Eric.
And he loved it.

It felt so exciting to him, The 'Fat boys' touch feeling like a drug that he couldn't live without.
It was also so alluring and tempting how He would tease him in public; whispering dirty words to him and sometimes even touching him in the riskiest of places.

Kyle felt his climax rising, his toes curling as his erected penis throbbed red.

"D-daddy! I'm gonna cum!" He moaned, kerning his hips back to meet the thrusts of the other Male's fingers, that were constantly pressing against the right places.

"Let it all out~" I said lowly, roughly shoving the fingers deeper inside of him.
Kyle arched his back, thick, white cum shooting out of his cock

He panted, whimpering when he felt my fingers get pulled out of his Ass.
"Daddy..please.." Kyle whined. I smirked, grabbing the bottom if his thighs and lifted them up, exposing the entrance of his Ass to Me.

I leaned down, dragging my tongue over the stretched out rim.
Kyle let out a soft gasp, leaning his head back. "Mm~ does daddy like my sweet hole~?" He asked with a seductive voice, purposefully clenching around my tongue.

I looked at the naked boy with devilish eyes, moving my head up and gave him a playful smirk. "Daddy loves it~ He could eat it out all day~" I said with a purr, moving my head back down to slowly push my tongue in his saliva and lube covered Asshole.

Kyle clutched the bed sheets in his hands, letting out loud moans of pleasure as my tongue pushed around inside of him, looking for the bundle of nerves.

I soon found his prostate, giving it a swift lick before starting to press my tongue against it, massaging the sensitive spot.

"Mm~ Mngh! Right t-there daddy! Lick m-me right there!" Kyle cried out, the blush reaching down to his neck.

I put more pressure on that spot, earning a shrill cry of bliss.
"O-oh daddy! I'm gonna cum again!" He warned me, only to let put a whine when I pulled my tongue out.

"Really? This soon?" I asked, wiping my mouth and pulled Kyle back up into a sitting position.
"How about you make daddy feel good, and he'll let you cum again~" I grinned, gesturing to my hard on.

Kyle nodded, licking his lips and leaned down, his bubble butt in the air.
Giving the tip a soft lick, he watched as I shivered, grabbing the back of his head.

He kissed under the head, gently straining his fingers up and down my shaft, just barely touching it.

"C'mon..you know not to tease daddy..~" I said, grunting when he grazed his teeth against the foreskin.

Kyle looked up at me through his lashes, wiggling his eyebrows at me as he pushed the head of my dick in his mouth, making slurping noises as he sucked.

I leaned my head back, biting my lip as Kyle tried to fit more into his mouth, stroking what he couldn't get down his throat without gagging.

The feeling of his hot mouth around my Cock was enough to make me cum, but I manage to hold back and make him work his magic mouth on me a bit longer.

He swirled his tongue around the head, dipping his tongue in the foreskin to pleasure me even more.

A low, husky moan slipped past my lips as Kyle pushed in a bit more, the tip hitting the back of his throat.

He pulled his mouth off my cock, going down to suck on one of my balls, moving his hand up and down my shaft.

The knot in my stomach started to get tighter and tighter until it snapped, hot white cum spurting out of my throbbing erection.

Kyle pulled away, cum on his face and in his hair.
He wiped the cum off his cheek, licking it off his fingers in a seductive manner.

Which successfully got me hard again.

Pinning Kyle to the bed, I forced his legs open and pushed inside of him.

He let out a loud moan, spreading his legs even wider, exposing himself even more to me as I started to move in and out of his ass at a faster pace.

"O-oh! Daddy! Go f-faster~!" Kyle nearly screamed when I lifted his legs up in the air, throwing them over my shoulders, gripping his thighs and started to roughly thrust in and out of him, going faster.

Kyle leaned his head back, clawing at the bed sheets, squeezing tighter around me.
"Daddy! Fuck m-me harder!" He drooled, his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

I complied, going harder than I've ever fucked him before, brutally pounding into his prostate, which I easily found.

Kyle reached up, wrapping his arms around me and pulled me down, connecting our lips together.

I took my hands off his legs and placed them on either side of his head to keep myself steady. I kissed him back, sloppily pushing my tongue in his mouth, intertwining it with his.

Kyle pulled away from the kiss to let out a loud and drawn out moan, his tongue hanging out of his mouth.

"Fuck~ if you keep making t-that..ngh..face I'm gonna fuck you harder~" I grunted, pounding Kyle into the mattress.

Kyle seemed to like the sexual 'threat' making the most horny face he could to get me round up.

And it worked.

He felt his climax coming soon, yelping when he felt himself being pulled up, sitting down on my dick.

"Ride me~" I purred, hands firmly gripping Kyle's hips, smirking when I felt him start to move up and down.

"D-daddy! I'm gonna cum again!" He cried out, his toes curling when I lifted him up, slamming him back down, his ass touching the front of my thighs.

"Let it out Baby~" I moaned in his ear, thrusting up into him each time he came down.

That sent him over the edge as he came, getting the white mess all over his stomach and chest.

He screamed in pure ectasy, feeling to tired and helpless to move, letting me continue to mercilessly fuck him into oblivion.

He let out a loud moan when he felt my load being shot into him, feeling as full as he could get, only to whimper when I pulled my now flaccid Cock out of him.

Kyle flopped back on the bed, stretching his arms out to me.
I smiled, wiping the drool and cum off his face and laid down next to him after moving the cum soaked sheets put of the way.

"I love you, Eric..." Kyle trailed off tiredly, giving up on the 'daddy' thing.

"I love you too, Baby...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I REGRET NOTHING!!!!!!

Anywhore, Next is Crenny!!

Word count:
     1334