♥ BUNNY ♥

I'm finally done this one~

Requested by
lolidkfarts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being cold sucks Ass..... Seriously it does! Your mind can only focus on the painful cold your feeling and nothing else except how can you warm yourself up. Normally I'm used to it since I live in a house without a heater and my only blanket is full of holes, but still there are some nights that are unbearable that even huddling in my parka won't save my ass from being a popsicle.

So you can see just how enthusiastic I am about going to Butters house to sleep over. Not only do I get a night away from my retarded drunk family and free food, but also a night with heat, warmth, heaven.

Or so I thought.

It turns out that at Butters house at night gets very cold at night, even colder than my place. When I ask him why he just shrugged and said its want his parents want. Just when I didn't think they could be weirder.

Butters offer me to sleep in his bed with him since I didn't have a sleeping bag and I am going to be cold tonight, but I declined saying it can't be that bad and I'm just going to sleep on the floor. I mean we have two different definitions of cold; he lives in a warm house so even the slightest change from room temperature is cold to him. I'm from the ghetto so I am kind of used to it.

...Kenny McCormick should never listen to himself.

I really should have taken his offer, and then I wouldn't be freezing my fucking tush off now. I don't know why I didn't even take his offer for a blanket. Goddamnit! Why is it so god damn cold in here?!

I rolled over to my side in a fetal position and pulled on my drawstrings from my parka as tight as it will go, conserving my body heat. It's not working as well as I hope. A shiver shot through my body like an ice snowball hitting you in the back of the head and my teeth were clattering like crazy I was tempted to use them as a dicer.

Finally I had enough and I scrambled to my feet, facing Butters bed and moving towards it. However as soon as I am at its side I hesitated. Would Butters mind if I climb into bed with him? He offered before but I declined so it probably will be weird now.

Another painful shiver made my decision and I was in the middle of jumping under the covers when Butters shifted over to his side facing me. His tiny body curled in a loose ball underneath his thick quilt, his head tucked in his slender arms with light blonde hair covering his face. What really amuses me is he is squeezing the life out of some poor Hello Kitty plushie.

Staring upon his sleeping figure my "I-am-fucking-cold-I-need-fucking-heat!" problem was forgotten. I don't know why but I just couldn't stop gazing at him, he looked very peaceful and comfortable.

I continued staring even as Butters big blue eyes slowly open, one of his hands rubbing the sleep out of an eye with a yawn, which I have to admit it's a very cute sight.

He notices me standing beside him and I felt my face grow hot, how embarrassing. He probably thinks I am some creeper or something, what with me hovering over him and all.

However he just blinks at me then smiled sleepily. "H-hello Kenny, is something w-wrong?"

I stood there a bit nervously and said the first thing that came to my mind.

"I'm cold,"

"Do you w-want me to get you a b-blanket?" He asks.

I shook my head and said in a hush tone. "I don't want just any blanket." I don't even know what I am doing right now, I wanted some form of heat and he offered me that some yet I want more.

He tilts his head in slight confusion looking adorable as he nibbles his thumbnail in concentration. I could tell he came to an idea with the expression on his face. I swear you could literally see the little light bulb above his head.

He scoots over to the edge of the wall, raises the edge of the blanket and pats the empty space he created. "Is this better?" he asks.

"Yeah it is," I smiled at him and lay myself on the bed, letting Butters wrap the blanket around my body, which absorb the heat greedily.

After being satisfied that I am 'snug as a bug' he lies down besides me and whispers. "G'night Kenny,"

"Night,"

Now this is how it should have been in the beginning, all nice and cozy, bathe in the warmth. I sigh in content and close my eyes, drifting off to an actual restful sleep. Especially when something oh so marvelously warm snuggled against my side.

Wait, what?

My eyes gazed down beside me and saw Butters curling up against me, his arm draped over my waist lazily, his face resting in the crank of my shoulder and his soft breathing hitting my neck. My cheeks went hot for the second time that night.

Impulsively I started to push him away, hitting on me really now, but as soon as our bodies lost contact I felt cold again for some strange reason so I let him be. It's not hurting anyone and I don't mind as long as I don't feel cold again. Besides I haven't felt warmth quite like this for awhile.

I was five and my mother cuddled with me to keep me warm one night, she doesn't any more but I felt safe and secured in her arms. Not to mention incredibly warm.

With Butters it's a bit different. There's the same security and warmth and it's also... well I can't think of a word but it makes me feel loved...

I gently moved to my side not wanting to wake Butters up and let him snuggle into my chest as I snaked one arm underneath his head, my forearm serving as a pillow for him and the other wrapping tight around his shoulders, pushing him closer to me so I could feel more of his warmth.

He stirred and mumbled out something unrecognizable, probably talking in his sleep, before nuzzling against my chest again.

I breathed in, smelling strawberries from his hair and closed my eyes for the second and hopefully last time that night.

In a way, being cold has its advantages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:
1115