♥ CRYDE ♥

Clyde Donovan, an openly gay teen, stood atop a float decorated in rainbows and glitter. It was pride in his hometown and he was adorned in a rainbow thong with lace up boots that went up to his thigh, covered in loads of glitter. He smiled and waved down at the crowd of supporters, dancing around a little and posing quite scandalously. Clyde caught the eye of a boy who seemed to be around his age in a hideous blue polo shirt and khakis.

Craig was horrified. Not that he was homophobic, he was just a closeted bisexual. He didn't know what drove him to go to the pride parade, he hated crowds of people and would much rather be home; but a part of him was in some joy when he saw different floats go by him. A boy with shaggy dirty blonde hair that had glitter sparkling in it stood on top of a passing float and Craig stared in awe. Craig caught his gaze and the boy smiled and winked at him, promptly jumping down from the float casually. It was normal at the parade.

"Hey sunshine! You look a little lost- Can i help you or are you just high? That's cool too." Clyde said with a huge ass grin on his face, reaching out a hand for Craig to shake.

"O-oh! N-no i'm just... watching... not high! I d-don't do drugs, I'm j-just nervous... I'm sorry!" Craig started rambling after shaking Clyde's hand. He looked at his feet but casually glancing to Clyde's thighs.

"Hey... It's okay. As long as you're not a homophobic asshole or just an asshole in general, You're welcome here! I'm gay, Names Clyde Donovan."

"U-um I-I'm C-c-craig Tucker. I just moved here and I-I'm bisexual..." He was blushing madly, seeing other nearly naked men and women walking around him. He was scared that people weren't going to think he was supposed to be there or that he didn't fit in or that he wasn't good enough to be there. He tried to breathe but gasped a little and started breathing faster and heavier.

"Craig... How bout we go sit down over there for a sec? I promise i'm here to help... and panic attacks are pretty shitty. Just breathe... Here, hold my hand?" Clyde spoke softly as he reached out to the others hand to grab it gently and pull him to a small but comforting alleyway.

"T-t-thank yo-you..." Craig managed to hiccup, sliding his back down against the wall until he was sitting down; shaking a lot. Clyde frowned, sitting down next to the boy. He gently put his arm around Craig, looking at him to see if it was okay for him to do this. Craig gave a small nod as he whimpered a little through oncoming tears.

"I get panic attacks and all that shit too... Part of my recovery is doing this sort of stuff i guess. I had an ex who got me into it really, but i've continued it long after he... Cheated on me and left me..." Clyde said with a sad smile, looking up to the streamers blowing in the wind from the parade towards the boys.

"I-I'm so so-sorry Cl-Clyde..." Craig spoke softly, gently falling deeper into Clyde's small embrace. He felt safe with the boy dressed only in a thong and boots, feeling if Clyde was confident than he could be a little too.

"Hey, It's okay. I'm over it. I learned there are much better people in the world, like you." Clyde gave a small wink, shaking out some of the glitter in his hair onto Craig.

"now you sparkle like me!" A certain pureness was laced in Clyde's voice, Almost like a smile carried through out the words he spoke.

Craig laughed a little, a small smile staying evident on his face. A blush crept again over his cheeks as he looked into Clyde's soft gaze and quickly averted his eyes in embarrassment.

"Hey- It's okay if you don't want to, but you wanna try going up on the float? With me, of course. I have a spare pair of these sequined pride boxers-" Clyde said, His eyes lighting up with ideas.

"M-Me? W-w-why would anyone want to see me? I'm ugly a-and..." Craig shook his head, He wanted to go and be with Clyde and share his confidence but his self consciousness took over him.

"You, Craig Tucker, are the prettiest boy here today. I mean it." Clyde said with a smirk, giving Craig's nose an affectionate poke. He pulled Craig closer into his arms, smiling down at the boy.

"N-No..."

"Yes! Yes you are! Don't fight me on this. I'll win. C'mon, Try these on." Clyde pulled out the pride boxers, Which had many different pride flags covering different parts of them.

"I won't look if you change." Clyde said encouragingly. He really wanted to help the boy come out of his shell but he wasn't going to push him to far if he didn't want it.

"O-Okay..." Craig stripped from his polo shirt and shorts, Then his blue boxers and quickly pulls on the sequined boxers.

Clyde looked around after Craig had changed, Mouth opening at the sight before him.

"It's perfect, Craig. You're beautiful, I mean, dAMN." Clyde was impressed at his work, and impressed at how well the boxers shaped Craig's ass.

"Y-You wanna g-go on the fl-float...? I mean It's okay if you don't want to with me bu-but-"

"Shhhh. Let's go." Clyde grabbed Craig's hand again, The boys running back and hoping onto a float. Clyde stood behind Craig proudly, Placing his hands gently onto Ceaig's hips which earned him Craig's ass pressing against his dick slowly.

"Comfortable?" Clyde whispered as he cheered into the crowd, letting people throw glitter and shit on them.

"I c-couldn't be be-better..." Ceaig murmured, smiling brightly. He wiggled his ass against Clyde's hips to tease him and the crowd a little, Then turns around to kiss Clyde full on the lips. Clyde was suprised by the smaller boy's confidence and kissed back firmly, Pulling Craig closer than imaginable. He pulled away for just a second.

"FUCK YEA!" Clyde yelled in delight, Rocking Craig back and fourth in joy as he held his hips protectivley.

"fUcK yea!" Craig repeated back so that just Clyde could hear him and reconnected their lips once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooooo how about a part two to this where Craig's parents don't know he's Bisexual and shit goes down when they're here to protest..

Eh?

Eh??

Eh?????

Idfk man, if you'd like that tell me

Also If you want a detailed oneshot, just to your liking. Talk to me people, Message me a description and Daddy will do it XD

Word count:
1162

Whatevs, Seeya l8ter Babes 😘♥