♥ CREEK ♥

SMUT WARNING~

Requested by Nyaalina7H_Cats

TeeHee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Craig eyed Tweek hungrily as the blonde got out of the pool, dripping with water, only wearing shorts. It was really unfair how hot his best friend was.

"W-what are you, gah! st-staring at C-craig?" Tweek twitched as he turned his wide-eyed stare on Craig. Shit! Now Craig felt like a complete perv! Tweek was way too innocent for him to be perving on him like that.

But it was just so damn unfair! The blonde had a perfect, lean body that Craig could just picture writhing beneath him as he thrusted faster, the blonde moaning loudly- No! Don't get horny in front of Tweek.

"Nothing, Tweek." He sighed, waving him off.

What was he supposed to tell him? "I'm staring at your hot, almost naked body and wishing I could trace the water droplets with my tongue"

He just said that out loud, didn't he? Fuck!

Tweek's eyes were wide and he was completely still, not a good sign.

"Tweek, I didn't...I mean...I'm not gay." He finished lamely. He couldn't look Tweek in the eye. He had just told him that he wanted to molest him in the public pool!

Then Tweek did something he would have never suspected. He cupped Craig's face in his shaking hands and kissed him.

It took Craig all of a minute to register what had happened before he was kissing back, taking control. He pulled Tweek into his lap and wrapped his arms around the smaller boy's waist.

He tasted exactly like you'd expect: coffee, But what Really surprised Craig was the sweetness. Really, there was no other taste that could define who Tweek was and how he operated.

It was Tweek who broke the kiss first, gasping for air. "N-not here, Craig." He said, gesturing to remind me that it was a public pool. Even if said pool was currently empty.

Craig nodded and pulled Tweek up, dashing into the deserted locker rooms. He pushed him up against the wall of the showers, plundering the coffee-flavored mouth of his new boyfriend. He twisted his fingers into the messy blonde hair and pulled him closer.

Tweek moaned into the kiss, arms wrapped tightly around Craig's neck. Somehow, Tweek had managed to rub up against the faucet and turn the water on.

Craig smirked as he watched the droplets of water coarse down Tweek's skin. He picked one and followed it with his tongue. Down Tweek's throat, over his collarbone, down his chest, and even farther down his stomach before it slipped below the waistline of his swim trunks.

"Well, we can't have these blocking our way, now can we?" Craig asked slyly, sliding them down slender hips.

"C-craig!" Tweek gasped as his erection was exposed to the open air of the shower. He moaned loudly when he felt Craig's mouth envelop his aching Cock.

"Jesus Christ!" He panted as Craig bobbed his head. He had never felt anything like this. He had been told that if you masturbated that your privates would fall off, so he had never even touched himself.

Soon he was clutching at the smooth tiles of the shower, desperate for something to cling to. He felt so close to the edge, but then the mouth on his cock was removed suddenly. He whimpered at the loss of contact, but was soon silenced by a kiss.

Craig offered him three fingers, which confused him greatly. "Suck." Craig commanded gently. Tweek did as he was told, sucking on the fingers tentatively.

When Craig felt like there was enough of the makeshift lube on his fingers he slipped them out of Tweek's mouth, sliding them across the plump, pouty-pink bottom lip sedcutivley.

Tweek's eyes were dark with lust and hooded, not knowing exactly where this was going but not ever wanting it to stop. His questions about what Craig was doing with the spit-slicked fingers were answered as he felt a sharp but fading pain in his backside.

Tweek gasped, but didn't say anything. He trusted Craig, more than he probably should. But that is what's important. That he trusted this boy with everything, even his innocence.

Soon, Tweek could barely feel the finger in his ass and was ready for another one. This was slightly more painful, but brought on more pleasure as well. After one particularly good thrust of the two fingers, Tweek saw stars. He moaned and bucked back onto the fingers, wanting more of that tingly heat.

Craig added another finger, stretching his lover gently. Soon, Tweek was moaning and writhing, grinding back onyo Craig's fingers. Craig removed the fingers and used some of the precum leaking out of the tip of his member to slick himself as he positioned himself at Tweek's virgin entrance.

He pushed himself in incredibly slow, careful not to hurt the innocent blonde. He kissed away the tears pooling in Tweek's eyes as he buried himself to the hilt, giving the boy time to adjust to his size. When the hyper blonde nodded, he pulled back out and thrust back in carefully.

Soon, Craig had set up a rhythm, pounding into the boy he had pinned to the shower wall. Tweek was moaning and writhing in a way that made Craig so hot it was almost unbearable.

He grasped the neglected member between their stomachs and started pumping it in time with his movements. Tweek cried out, almost unable to take it. He gripped Craig's shoulders, Hard.

"Harder! gah! Faster! Jesus Christ, Craig!" Tweek panted, wanting more of Craig. The dark-haired boy complied, thrusting into the moaning blonde with all of his might.

"I'm g-gonna, I g..ah! CRAIG!" He tried to warn him, but it was all he could do to stop from clawing at his back as he came all over their stomachs, his first orgasm taking him by surprise.

Tweeks muscles spasming and flexing around him drove Craig over the edge as he spilled himself within his lover, still thrusting to prolong the pleasure for both of them. When the last wave of their release ebbed away, Craig gently slid out of Tweek.

An idea popped into Craig's head and he flipped the coffee loving blonde so the innocent boy was facing the wall.

Tweek leaned his hands against the wall, Confused and curious, As Craig spread his legs apart.

The blonde jumped as he felt something wet on his lower back.

"C-Craig? Gah! W-What are you doing?!"

Craig smirked and spread Tweeks cheeks, licking around Tweeks hole.

The blonde squeaked and moaned as Craig repeated this process over and over again. When Craig thought Tweek was used to the feeling, he pushed his tongue into Tweek before taking it out Quickly, teasing him.

Tweek moaned loudly, feeling overstimulation for the first time.

((Obviously, he just lost his virginity~))

"C-Craig! I-it's Gah! It's to much!!"

Craig didn't stop, Instead, he kept going. The black haired boy pushed his tongue into Tweek, Licking around until he found the spot that made The blonde jolt and scream in pleasure.

Craig reached around and started to strike Tweek fast, Biting his lip when Tweek moaned and came on his hand.

Craig smirked and stood up, handing Tweek his clothes. Once they got dressed, the two boys left the pool dressing room. Not noticing the Blonde in a parka, smirking while holding a camera.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did it!

I'm so proud of myself.

Word count:
1254