♥ CRENNY ♥

Craig's P.O.V

I walk along the snowy sidewalk, hand in hand with with Kenny, the slush squishing under our feet. Kenny has been my boyfriend for three years and I love him, so much.

Tomorrow is his birthday and I still don't know what to get him. Maybe I could- Nevermind.

We get to my house and I unlock the door, walking in with Kenny right behind me. He wanted to watch a movie or something so we ended up watching some stupid horror thing until we fell asleep at like two in the morning.

// Next day\\

Still Craig's P.O.V

I wake up facing the ceiling.

I sit up against the headboard of my bed slightly. Kenny, My beautiful angel, Rolls over and slings his arm over my hips, laying his head on my stomach. I smile widely, something I only do around Kenny, and stroke his cheek softly.

I stare at Kenny's face, 'God, I love him.'

His dirty blonde hair silky and falling down over his face, his beautiful light blue eyes always shimmering with happiness, even though they were closed right now.
He was tall, about six foot, and slender but muscular at the same time. His smile was beautiful and his teeth not as bad as before due to him spending most of his time with me, at my house. He has small little dimples about an inch away from his nose on either side of his face, making him more adorable than he already is. He also has small light brownish freckles dotted along his nose and cheek bones that you could only see up close. He was perfect and I love everything about him, even his flaws.

I kiss Kenny's forehead lightly and start playing with his hair, tugging and twirling it between each of my fingers. He hums In pleasure and smiles, so I know he's awake. I Smile, still running my finger through his hair.

" Riding down, riding down
My hand on your seat
The whole way round
I carry band-aids on me now
For when your soft hands hit the jagged ground
Wheels aren't even touching the ground
Scared to take them off but they're so worn down
Promise I won't push you straight to the dirt
If you promise me you'll take them off first

I Love everything you do
When you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do
I wanna ride my bike with you
Fully undressed, no training wheels left for you
I'll pull them off for you"

I sang looking down at his face as he opens his eyes and smiles.

Kenny sits up and Lays his head on my shoulder, wrapping his arms around my waist. I smile, still singing to him. When I finished the song, Kenny smiled and grabbed my hips, pulling me onto his lap, I blushed and sat there quietly. I dug my face into his shoulder, humming contently as he kissed my neck softly.

I sigh and move move back, straddling his hips, I smirks and kiss his lips softly. When we pull away, we both lie down. I pull the blankets over us and wrap my arms around Kenny, cuddling into his chest.

"Happy birthday, I love you" I say, tiredly

"I love you too" Kenny chuckles, hugging me close to his chest and we fall asleep in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sorry if it's bad, I wrote this in not even like....An hour and edited it quickly so....It's probably pretty bad...

Anywhore, Staig is next!

Word count:
594