Yukari Takeba X Male Reader ( Persona 3)

So it's really late were I live which means I don't really know how good this is. Either way I hope you enjoy this and this was requested by @Brave_Vesperia

"Yukari you okay," Junpei asked," the new guy should be arriving tonight. Right, Makoto?"

Makoto just nodded in response to Junpei and continued to clean the dorm.

"Yeah I'm fine," I answered," but why exactly is he staying in this dorm?"

"Because he is Makoto's friend and there's no extra room at the main dorm," Junpei stated.

I sighed knowing that I will be sharing the dorm with another male. He was close friends with Makoto before Makoto transferred that means he could be the silent type and there will be no use talking to him. On the other hand from the pictures Makoto had shown us he could be the annoying type like Junpei. At least he didn't seem like a workaholic like Akihiko.

Makoto showed us a few pictures of (Y/N) and I had to admit he was quite attractive. His (E/C) and his (H/L) (H/C) hair matched his facial features fairly well. Maybe he's nothing like Makoto and Junpei and there'll be a decent guy around for once. I could feel myself slightly blush as I fantasized at what kind of person (Y/N) might be.

"Excuse me, but I need to clean this area now," Makoto said.

"Huh, sorry I'll move," I said shocked.

This guy must be important if Makoto is cleaning this much.

-

As I walked down the street I saw less and less people as I realized it wouldn't be long until the sun went down. I was running later than I thought I would, so I decided to give Makoto a call to let him know.

"Hey, I just got off the train there was some kind of accident so I should be there in about another ten minutes," I said.

"Alright, I'll let everyone know," he said hanging up the phone.

He still is a man of few words. I sighed and continued walking down the street. As I approached the building that matched the address I was given I could hear voices, and one seemed familiar but was a lot louder than what I knew. I slowly opened the door to and saw my blue haired friend scolding a male in a hat that seemed to be covered in ramen broth next to a girl in a pink sweater. She looked annoyed and the only thing I could think of was how cute she looked.

"Makoto when did you actually start talking," I said stepping into the building.

"(Y/N), you finally made it," he said in his regular voice.

"So you're the (Y/N) that Makoto cleaned the dorm for," the male covered in ramen broth chuckled," I'm Junpei Inori."

"Nice to meet you," I said smiling, " and he was cleaning?"

"Yes, he's been cleaning since this morning," the female answered with a hint of red dusting her cheeks," I'm Yukari Takeba. The other members of this dorm won't be back until later tonight so you might not meet them until tomorrow morning."

"I see, well it's nice to meet you Yukari," I said giving her a smile and a wink.

-

It's been two weeks since I transferred and meet everyone at the dorm. Something seems off at night with them though. Sometimes they stay up until midnight and leave the dorm not allowing me to leave and when I wake up the next morning they are extremely exhausted like they were exercising.

I was walking down the halls of the school exchanging greetings with other students. People seemed to be talking about me saying I was popular, well that is what Makoto and Junpei told me. No matter how many times they told me rumors about me no one really talked to me except the people at the dorms. Classes had ended for the day and some clubs were in session while other students just hung out at school.

I made my way up to the roof and sat at one of the tables. I looked at the landscape and buildings and sighed. I thought that things would change after transferring and I wouldn't be as lonely but I was wrong. As I started thinking about my past I heard the door to the roof open, and glanced over and saw that it was Yukari.

"Hey," I said staring off into the distance.

"Oh hey," she said walking over to me.

She sat down and looked in the direction I was looking and then towards me. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her cheeks were red. I stopped staring out into the distance and looked at her. Her face grew a deeper shade of red and she looked at the table.

"You alright," I asked concerned about her actions.

"Yeah, so do you usually come up here," she asked fidgeting.

"Yup, everyday. I don't really have much to do," I answered with a sigh," what about you everyone says you're really popular you must have a lot of friends."

"You made a huge impression when you came here, I can't go a day without hearing someone talk about you," she said.

"Well I'm sorry, I hope you forgive me for people being aware of my presence," I said jokingly," but is that the case, I mean no one other than you and the people at the dorm talk to me. It's kind of lonely in school."

Yukari grew an even deeper shade of red at my words. She looked off in the distance again and sighed mumbling something to herself. I looked over her carefully and felt my face heat up as I looked over the features of her body.

"So you're lonely too," she said softly snapping me back to reality.

"What was that Yukari," I asked not sure if I heard her correctly.

"Oh. n-n-n-nothing, i-i-it's nothing," she stammered waving her hands frantically.

"Hey it's getting late, do you want to walk back to the dorm with me," I asked standing up.

She nodded avoiding eye contact with me. I smiled and opened the door for her, she smiled and grabbed my arm. I jumped at her action and relaxed shortly letting her walk holding my arm. There was no doubt in my mind that I had fallen for her.

-

"(Y/N) GET UP WE HAVE TO GO NOW," Yukari shouted pulling me out of my bed and down the hall.

I stayed silent and ran with her making our way up the stairs to the roof. As we exited the building I noticed that the sky was green. Yukari was leaning on the wall trying to catch her breath as I walked out farther onto the roof.

"What time is it," I asked looking up at the sky.

"(Y/N) come back over here it's not safe to be out there," she said panting.

I looked at her and noticed a holster.

"Is that a gun," I asked pointing at the holster.

Before she could answer something had hit her into the wall and the item in the holster landed on the ground. My body began to move on it's own towards the gun shaped object. I picked it up and aimed it at my temple.

"Persona," I said pulling the trigger with a devilish grin.

-

"(Y/N) are you okay," Yukari said running over to me.

I nodded and smiled at her. She ran and wrapped her arms around me neck burying her face in the crook of my neck. I blushed and nervously wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer.

"I'm glad you're okay," she said smiling at me," I didn't want anything to happen to you, I wanted to tell you that I love you."

Her face and ears were bright red as she gazed up at me. I could feel my heart beating faster as my face grew hotter. I smiled with a nervous laugh looking at her.

"I love you too," I replied leaning closer giving her a peek on the lips.