Rise X Male Reader (Persona 4)

This was requested by  @UzukiB and sorry for slow updates. Was busy with some personal things but we all good now have a few more oneshots I need to finish and post but should be up within the next day or two along with one or two new chapters for Highschool DxD and one new chapter for the Shimizu story. I hope you enjoy.

I looked out watching the passing scenery. It was a lot different than what I am used too but this seems like a good place to finish school. I pulled out a notebook to pass some time and finish some work before I get to Inaba.

-

"Hey Yu, did you hear? We're getting a new transfer student tomorrow," Yosuke said," I heard he's from the city like you."

"Oh," I replied nodding, not really interested in the new transfer student.

"I heard about that, I think his name is (Y/N) (L/N)," Yukiko chimed in.

I looked at her slightly surprised. I haven't heard from (Y/N) since the middle of our first year in highschool. I remembered he said he had finally got a chance to live his dream to perform. After he disappeared I would occasionally hear things about him and it seemed like he was popular, I wonder why he's suddenly coming to Inaba.

"Oh I know him he's an idol like Rise-chan," Chie exclaimed.

"Won't it be kind of rough for (Y/N)-kun this late in the year," Yukiko asked.

I shook my head with a slight smile. He was always popular even before he became an idol. Girls would swoon looking at his gentle (E/C) eyes and (H/L) (H/C) hair. He could make friends with even the most anti-social people. He'll be fine once he's here.

"What's up partner," Yosuke asked seeing my actions.

"Trust me, he'll fit right in after a few minutes," I answered.

"Wait, do you know (Y/N)-kun," Chie shouted looking at me.

I simply nodded my head to her question. Instantly I was bombarded with questions about him by the others. Before I could answer any the bell rang freeing me from their curious stares.

-

"Yasogami High," I said looking at my surroundings walking to the school.

As I was walking I felt slightly nervous because I hadn't been to school for the past year. I had heard about auditions during my first year in high school and instantly tried out. Much to my surprise I passed and debuted not too long after. Most of the year was filled with rehearsals, shows and fan meetings. I had to beg for a tutor so I would be held back. Looks like I go to school and do show now as long as I check in with my manager. While I was reminiscing about the past year I felt my phone buzzing and saw it was my manager.

"Hey, I'm almost to the school," I said answering the phone.

"Good, don't forget you sti-" she started.

"Still need to finish the new songs I know, have I ever let you down," I said smiling.

"No,"  she answered with a chuckle, "you have worked extremely hard since day one so I know you'll still keep up."

"I'll take that as a compliment," I replied," by the way did you happen to work out that publicity stunt?"

"Yes, don't worry you won't have to do the arranged relationship the company had set up," she answered," now hurry and get to school I don't want you to be late."

She had hung up the phone before I could thank her. I put my phone into my pocket and walked through the front gates of the school. I could feel people looking at me as I made my way to the faculty office. I met a provocative teacher that said she was my homeroom teacher. She seemed fairly desperate every time a male student or teacher talked to her. I wonder how long this woman has been single, she'll never get a man.