Father ~ Hook

Warning: NO LOVE STORY

"No this is the last time you will ever underestimate me!" You screamed walking out of your father, Killian Jones (as well known as Captain Hook), his cabin on the Jolly Roger, "EVER!" You may have already guess it, but you had a big fight. It was about something little, that as always he knows to make it big. This time you wanted to go with him to Never Land, and on the shore, and not just seeing it from the ship. And you had actually all right to. You never have seen anything else then see and little pubs. Since your mother, Milah, died you only had to see the the ship and the see, nothing more.

It was night when you walked mad out of the cabin and saw Never Land, far far away. You only wanted to take one look, just one. Your hand slowly raised to the necklace your father gave you,

The necklace was real beautiful, but when your finger touched the necklace, the only thing you wanted was to take it off, so you did

The necklace was real beautiful, but when your finger touched the necklace, the only thing you wanted was to take it off, so you did. You held it in your hand very tight looking at it.
"Had a fight again?" Smee asked taking a sip of his bottle rum.
"Not your business!" You shouted back at him, but you keep your eyes straight at Never Land.
"Your father really does lo-"
"NOT YOU BUSINESS!" You shouted harder this time, "bloody hell Smee go!"
"I-"
"I said GO!" You screamed almost, and without thinking in all madness you throw the necklace into the water as the fat man ran for his life.

Still heavy breathing from all the screaming you realized what you just had done. And bowed over the railing and stared at the slowly disappearing necklace. "No." you whispered looking up at the island in the far front of you, "NO!" You shouted this time and start taking off your boots, then you    long pirate jacked and at least your head. Only dressed in a tank top and black jeans you jumped into the water.

You swam deeper and deeper to the necklace, but something hit you. It was a mermaid and she pushed you away from the place the necklace should be, toward the shore. And then you fainted, because you couldn't breath.

You woke up on the shore, surrounded by boys. The sun was shining brightly, how long have you been 'away'? The necklace was on your stomach and you grabbed it tight. A boy with green eyes, wavy brown hair and green clothes was looking at you, when you looked up at him he stared deeply in your E/C eyes.
"Who are you?" He asked eventually.
"I can ask you the same." You said trying to stay calm.
"Pan?" A boy with blond hair said, "I think this is the daughter of Hook."
"Are you?" The green-eyed boy asked.
"Yes," you said sighing, "I'm Y/N Jones."
"Welcome to Never Land!" The boy said, "I'm Peter Pan." You soon realized, your father has warn you many times... well why would he? He would never had let you go. A smile appeared on your face, this was your change to explore the world, and no one can stop you now! Except Pan maybe... but your father already have said that he was reckless, why would Pan care?

After bringing you to there camp, on Pan his order, you've ate... ate more... and danced all night with the boys on the music they made with there sticks. Pan was playing a flute, but you couldn't hear it... that's probably because of the noise of the boys you thought, and didn't mind. You were tired and yawned a couple times before Pan came over, "tired already?" He asked sitting down next to you.
"Yeah," you answered, "it was a long day."
"Want a tent to sleep?" He asked putting a smirk on his face.
"Yes please," you said stretching your arms, "where else would I use a tent for?" You winked, giving him something to think about.
"Well come on then!" He said standing up after a minute, and gestured you to walk with, so you did.

He walked you to a tent somewhere in a back corner, away from all the noise. It wasn't big or small, it was a perfect size. You went in and there was a bed, a rocking chair, and a desk.

"I guess goodnight then!" You said laying down on the bed, a bit awkward

"Goodnight." He said slowly and half-whispering. Pan walked out of the tent and you start falling asleep very fast.

Dream-flashback
"Mommy?" The only 7 years old you said to your mother, "mommy I'm scared." It was the middle of the day and you had that strange feeling in your stomach, like something was about to happen.
"What is it dear Y/N?" She asked pulling you up and holding you close.
"I'm scared monster are eating my stomach from inside." You said and big tear rolled down your cheek. Your mother laughed a bit and pulled you only closer, "that's impossible sweetheart." She said setting you down, you hear a strange sound, like a voice, a really creepy voice.
"Mommy is going to take a look sweetie," she said looking outside, "it's better if you stay here." She kissed your forehead and walked outside. After a couple minutes you looked outside, a creepy man with the skin of a crocodile took out your mothers hear, and crushed it right in front of you...

You screamed and sad up right in your bed. Pan was besides you, one finger in his lip to keep you quiet.
"I-I" you tried to say.
"I know," he said, "I know, just walk with me." He walked away to the the tent door. "Are you coming or not?" He said and gestured you to come. You stood up and walked with him.

After a while you reached the edge of a cliff. And Pan stopped walking.
"Listen," he said looking at you, "this is nothing personal. It's because of your father," he took out his knife, "I have to kill you because of him," he said coldly and came closer.
"No!" You said trying to walk away but he grabbed your shoulder and pushed you against a huge rock, "HELP ME!"
"No one is going to save you here, love," Pan said raising his knife.
"STOP NOW!" A voice from behind you shouted, it was your father, "or you'll be dead before you can notice, Pan."
"I'll get you back one day!" Pan shouted and disappeared. Your father ran over to you and hugged you tight.
"Are you all right?" He said still holding you close, "this was the reason I didn't want you here."
"I'm sorry," you said letting go, "I never should leave the ship, it's all my fault."
"No, no," your father said touching your cheek, "it's my fault. I never should have lock you up on the ship." He said looking down, "I'm sorry. Let's go home." He said and you nodded.

Months past by and you were happy. Your father let you go on land, not on Never Land but that was your own choice. And you loved it. This was life.

A/N: I didn't update for a while, but here is one. I don't have anything to say but: Merry X-Mas and a happy new year!