My family~ Baelfire

Bae played a game of soccer with your son Jacob. Jacob's twin Anne was giving the flowers water. While your own thoughts trailed off...

20 years since you escaped Never Land with Bea. Such a long time, but every time you accidentally thought about it, your eyes filled with tears. Being in a place like that left in huge scar on your heart. You didn't want to get to deep I the thought, but just a little thinking hurt.

"Mommy," you hear besides you. You look at the side and see Anne, "I got something do you." She held out a flower and proudly smiled, although some leaves missed and it obviously came out of you garden.
"That's so sweet." You say taking the flower from your daughter and placed the kid in your lap.
"What were you thinking of,  mommy?"
"I can't tell you now," you said and cuddled her, "you won't understand it now. But I promise, when your older and wiser, I'll tell you all about it."
"I am wise." She protested and rested her head against your shoulder.
"She is." You heard Bae chuckle. He had Jacob in his arms, "but today we think happy thoughts."

I'm so so sorry that I didn't update lately, but here you go: Baelfire imagine with his children.
Luv ya anyways
-Laura