Perference #24

How does he show people are his?

Pan
I was just in Never Land and had to find out who I liked and who I didn't. Soon enough I found out I really really really liked Peter. And yesterday we officially became a couple.

I was in a deep conversation with Felix, when Pan walked up to me. He sat down next to me, Felix looked confused, and so did the other boys. Peter later a hand under my chin and made me face him. As soon as I did, he smashed his lips on mine.

When he pulled back he said: "from this day, everyone knows Y/N is mine."

Hook
He let everyone know you were his by kissing your cheek, or your neck, forehead, and even your lips almost every time you were talking to someone.

"Give up Pan!" I shouted at the demon boy in front of me, his sword was now down the hill and there was no way he could get it.
"Not gonna happen." He called back. I pushed him up against a tree and pressed my sword against his throat.
"You've got fire," he smirked, "I like fire."
"You get your fire somewhere else!" A third voice I knew well yelled, Killian. He walked up o the situation and kissed my shoulder, "this one is mine."
"Cute." Pan said and with a snap of his fingers he disappeared.

"Mine." Killian breathed again and kissed me passionated.

Baelfire
Bae doesn't do PDA, unless he has to.

"So you like movies?" A new Lost Boy on Never Land asked me, as I showed him around. It was clear he loved to talk, and I gladly answered his questions and asked some myself. A real conversation.

"Yea she does." Someone said and I knew it was Bae. He kissed my cheek lightly, "she also happens to love me, so back off."

Felix
Felix laid his hand on my thigh. He kissed my forehead. Then my lips. The Lost Boys around the campfire were used of us kissing whenever Pan was not around. Everyone knew I was his, and his only.

"Lower the amount of PDA for God's sake!" An angry voice shouted. Knowing it was Pan we pulled away fast and stared to the dancing flames, as Pan's eyes watched us.