Picking berries~ Felix

You and Felix were gathering berries in the big woods of Never Land.
"Don't forget only the red berries," Felix said to you, "the blue ones are poison."
"Felix you only told me thousand times," you said in some annoyance, "maybe you should tell me again." He rolled his eyes at you and started gathering RED berries.

You and Felix didn't get along... at all! And of course Peter Pan wanted to have some fun, by seeing you two arguing about berries (that was the thing he was doing right now in a tree). You were on Never Land for quite some time now, and you loved almost every inch of it.

At first it was like Felix was overprotective, but that thought left your mind fast. Now it was only annoying. It all started with a bit of checking you out, then he started warning you about all the dangerous things on Never Land, but at last you can't even breath without Felix warning you.  

You gathered your berries, Felix gathered his. You turned around and walked straight into Felix. All the berries flew through the air and landed all over the place.
"Look what you've done!" Felix shouted at you.
"No!" You yelled, "look what you've done!"
"Oh, so now it's my fault!"
"Yes it is you... you..." you stuttered thinking of a word to say.
"Me what y/n?" He said walking closer.
"You stupid cockroach!" Pan chuckled at your rage and watched with wide eyes.
"Cockroach?" Felix said almost whispering, "me?"
"Yes you!" You yelled at him, "you are a annoying little cockroach! Following me everywhere I go."

Felix ran at you, he had a dagger in his left hand. He pushed you up against a tree. "And why does the unknowing little bitch think that is?" Felix said pushing you more and more against the big oak, while you could only struggle, "why would you think I'm warning you?"
"I don't know!" You spit in his face, "but stop it!"
"Okay, so you say I should just let you die while wandering around on your own."
"I won't die!" You shout at him struggling harder.
"Oh yes you will y/n," he said pushing the dagger closer to your throat, "you don't even know half of the dangers here on Never Land."

Pan kept watching closely. The only thing he wanted to happen is that you and Felix would get along. His plan? Keep you two together until you realized Felix was just protecting you, because he love you. Yup, Felix loves you, and Pan knew. Of course he does he knows everything that's goes around on Never Land.

"Felix put that dagger away," you whispered, your throat slightly bleeding.
"Why would I?" Felix said.
"Okay," you said slowly, "then it needs to go like the old way!" You pushed up your knee, right into his... manhood. He groaned and fell on the ground, letting go of the dagger, which landed close to your feet.
"Thank you very much," you said grabbing the dagger from the ground, "goodbye Felix!"
"No wait!" He said slowly standing up, "I'm sorry!"
"No you're not," you said turning around slowly.
"Yes I am." He said slowly and ran up to you, kissing you right on your mouth. You were surprised at first, but fast you started kissing back.

"Okay enough," Pan whispered to him self. He jumped out of the tree and landed behind the two kissing Lost Ones. He cleared his throat, so Felix and you broke apart.
"I wanted you to just get along," Pan said sighing deep looking at you (both Felix and you blushing madly), "never mind." He said waving it away and walked back to the camp.

"We should pick berries often." Felix said at last, and kissed you again.